SSRI's have ruined my life

I hate SSRIs I am currently on it and I dont know if it helps or just makes my derpression worst. I just want to die.

Fiance left because you couldn't bang 3x a day? So this is a troll thread right?

Fiance left because you couldn't bang 3x a day? So this is a troll thread right?

He was so retarded in his "join date" thread I'll never buy a thing he's selling.

So...you wouldn't let her bang, bro?

I grew up hardworking and optimistic. Just kidding. I was only hardworking. Anyway, started noticing the anxious/depressive traits that run in my family popping up in my personality. A lot of anger and temper showing up in the wrong aspects of my life, such as work or education. My cousin

I didn't think much of taking an SSRI, which the doctor recommended I should based on him not being one of those pushy doctors who ask too many questions. Anyway, felt great. I actually felt amazing. I can usually go into a bar with friends, drink the whole time and not say a single word to anyone. But now I actually cared to talk to people. I met a lot of cool people that I wouldn't have before. But as the time ran on, I didn't notice that the ssri was completely decimating my libido and desire to have sex. Because of that I couldn't have sex with my fiance for a while more than once or twice a day. Needless to say she left me after being together for a very long time.

I just recently threw the rest of my scrip away. Doctor said I have to ween myself off of it but I can deal with a little withdrawel.

Final grade : D

One hit of crack a day would probably make me feel the same as this did. I do not recommend, especially
not if in a relationship.
If you were, in fact, prescribed SSRI's by a psychiatrist, which I am extremely skeptical actually happened, then they would have told you that you have no business drinking heavily while on them.

Stop blaming your shitty life decisions on an anti-depressant.

P.S. Again, this OP reeks of a, "No, it's Becky!" class of social media propaganda. I think you're full of shit.

Brupropion (Wellbutrin...or Zyban [marketed as drug for smoking cessation]) is an atypical antidepressant you could have asked for if you have sexual side effects. I'm guessing your wife left you because of who you are, not because of your limp dick.

SSRI's stole away one of my only joys in life. Whacking off is all but an impossible task on them. I can lie there in my wanking chariot pounding away at my poor member for hours on end, dripping with sweat, exhausted from the huge amount of energy expended into this all but fruitless task. If I really go for it I may eventually make shprunken but it's no more than a sorry little globule like a sad solitary little tadpole. So yeah.. the joys of SSRI's :D

1. You aren't supposed to drink while on them.
2. You should wean yourself off of them, ESPECIALLY if it's Paxil.

Brupropion (Wellbutrin...or Zyban [marketed as drug for smoking cessation]) is an atypical antidepressant you could have asked for if you have sexual side effects. I'm guessing your wife left you because of who you are, not because of your limp dick.
SSRIs don't cause limp dick, they just make it harder to cum (which isn't necessarily a bad thing).

2015 join date? Typical shit thread from new posters.

. Because of that I couldn't have sex with my fiance for a while more than once or twice a day. Needless to say she left me after being together for a very long time.

Just as likely you have nerve damage to your over-jerked dick.

so many mistakes with this troll i am really dissapointed so many of you honored this sad attempt with a serious response.

Didn't you just make a similar thread?

I am on an SSRI and yes I spank it slightly less, but I still spank it like once a day. I'm not a kid either I'm in my 30s.

I dunno what to tell you TS except that perhaps you should move around with medications until you find one that is the right fit, and also when it comes to women you will find another one somewhere someday. I think perhaps you could have been more open with your doctor and your woman as to the problem associated with the SSRI you were on and tried a few things.

i was on lexapro a few months when i first moved to vegas, i didnt notice it helping for shit so i stopped cold turkey. i dont remember if i had a hard time or not but it was recommended i didnt just stop taking them suddenly. all i wanted was some weed, they kept throwing antidepressant shit at me.

Seems like it. A sex drive like that can lead to a lot of trouble.

I
If you were, in fact, prescribed SSRI's by a psychiatrist, which I am extremely skeptical actually happened, then they would have told you that you have no business drinking heavily while on them.

Stop blaming your shitty life decisions on an anti-depressant.

P.S. Again, this OP reeks of a, "No, it's Becky!" class of social media propaganda. I think you're full of shit.

If I had to stop drinking why would I take them.......

Back