SSFGear.com = Awesome service!

I ordered a Gameness gi from the UK. It was delayed a bit as it was sent back to the US because something had spilled on the delivery label making it unreadable. The SSF guys let me know what was happening and sent it out to me again. Lots of good emails and excellent customer service. They also sent some free gear which was a bonus considering the first delivery failure wasn't their fault. I highly recommend this company if any UK guys want a real Gameness Gi and excellent service.

ssfgear is awesome, great service!

Hey Ron, just wanted to say for these guys interested in getting the best gear pronto, that you're not only professional, you're downright considerate. Thanks for the prompt delivery AND the extra gear you included! Also, thanks for your support of NCFN!

We'll continue to return the favor, bro!

Ron is the man around here. I think he should be the next mod! :O

Ron Ron he's our man, if he can't do it... we're probably screwed. <3 Adino :p

I just wanted to thank Ron for his great customer service. I ordered some Underhook stuff but it was out of stock and when my stuff had not arrived he sent me some free Muay Thai shorts, handwraps and cryogel for free. So thank you Ron!

same deal here w/ the Underhooks. I applaud that Ron kept on top of the situation and let me know what was going on as best he could.

got a t-shirt for my wait.

ya'll are gonna end up convincing me to buy cryogel if you keep this up. But I think I'd miss the smell of tiger balm, lol.

Underhook got slammed with orders (thanks guys) and we ran out as did Underhook. Their new shipment came in and Mclane didn't like the quality and sent it back so the delay was longer then expected. Thanks for being so cool with the wait guys, your the best customers. If you haven't recieved your Underhook order they should be getting to you any day. I was upset with the delay but happy that they wouldn't let something with a minor problen (sleeve lenght a little long) go out.

www.SSFgear.com

see?

exactly what I mean. I understand that sometimes when a new (and awesome) product comes out, smaller/newer retailers may not have anticipated the demand, and end up running out of their wares.

But folks like Ron at SSF here at least are up front with you on what's going on and why, and when to expect to see what you ordered. I'm sure a lot of us have nightmare stories about vendors who weren't as honest or forthcoming with order delays/status.

In my own experience, Ringside/CSI and Sprawl have been similarly attentive. And even living across the country, I've had nothing but quick delivery times from Atama & Rednose.

this time of year in particular, I'm grateful for this forum to know who I can reliably buy from. cheers to the lot of ya's.

oh, and ps-- thanks for the heads up on Underhook, Ron. I've been anxiously waiting on one of their package deals...

lowCofG said:
see?

exactly what I mean. I understand that sometimes when a new (and awesome) product comes out, smaller/newer retailers may not have anticipated the demand, and end up running out of their wares.

But folks like Ron at SSF here at least are up front with you on what's going on and why, and when to expect to see what you ordered. I'm sure a lot of us have nightmare stories about vendors who weren't as honest or forthcoming with order delays/status.

In my own experience, Ringside/CSI and Sprawl have been similarly attentive. And even living across the country, I've had nothing but quick delivery times from Atama & Rednose.

this time of year in particular, I'm grateful for this forum to know who I can reliably buy from. cheers to the lot of ya's.
I would add Chris Brennan and the Nogi dudes to that list.

I wish I knew the blue and black ones were coming in! A friend ordered cryogel a couple weeks ago and I had him get me a pair of the black and red shorts. If I'd known i would have waited.

I wondered why the stuff was taking so long to get here too (still not here by the way). At least there's a good reason though. There's been some shipping problems at school though, so that's more likely the reason than anything. No offense meant to SSf Ron.

i may be looking for a new gi soon..ill probably check out SSF

Back