SSFGear.com = Awesome service!

Hey Mike, Damn Good Choice on picking Rampage to try and get as a Sponsor. make sure you let us know first if the deal is signed sealed and delivered! I think Rampage is gonna break out of his Funk real soon and get back to Slammin fools!

Yo man I've never been treated as well as SSFGear has treated me. Guys made me feel like some sort of special customer and I appreciate that a lot. Good job guys!!

Soid said:
Yo man I've never been treated as well as SSFGear has treated me. Guys made me feel like some sort of special customer and I appreciate that a lot. Good job guys!!
what did you order?

Mike-Thank you and I hope Rampage works out.
Killer-The gloves are waiting to clear customs.
Bob-Sent you an email and I'm still working on the web site to make it better.

Regards,
Ron
www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
Mike-Thank you and I hope Rampage works out.
Killer-The gloves are waiting to clear customs.
Bob-Sent you an email and I'm still working on the web site to make it better.

Regards,
Ron
www.SSFgear.com

Great, I appreciate it. If you would like, I can help with the website. I do web design/hosting etc. I am registered in Dallas County.

Any chance of getting Insiprit shorts? JBC never answers any of my emails so I'm done with them.

I've been emailing them for a while and then they just stoped responding. They gave me a price break down and then I went to place an order and nothing. I'll email then again.

www.SSFgear.com

SSFgear does have awesome service. They have tons of good stuff too.

If you get sore at all get the cryogel. That shit is the bomb. I got kicked in the elbow which is now black and the cryogel makes the pain go away.

Thanks to Ron at SSFGear for helping me on my order of 2 new gi's. I'm a SSFGear customer for life.

Soid-I'll send you one of our new MMA gloves for your messed up Gameness gi. We can always use it at the gym for guys that forgot to bring theirs in.

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
Soid-I'll send you one of our new MMA gloves for your messed up Gameness gi. We can always use it at the gym for guys that forgot to bring theirs in.

www.SSFgear.com
Actually I'm thinking of dying them both blue because the ink was of a blue pen. I think my 3 year old brother through it in there thinking it would be cool to see what would happen. I'll keep you updated.

I just got a heap of gear from SSF, gloves, shorts, shirts. Thanks Ron its top quality stuff.

I just put in my order for some MMA gloves, can't wait to try them out.

SSF is a dealer for us and Ron is a class act guy. We have them deal for us because of their good reputation of great customer service.

www.xfgear.com

Just got my gi.. took 3 days, I usually expect it to come in 5, good job guys. The size is perfect!

I ordered a pair of SSF boxing gloves late on Friday night, and recieved them the following Wednesday (today). I would guess that they were shipped that Saturday, along with a free T-shirt, Cyrogel, and a personal note.

It doesn't get any better than that :) Now I have to wait a few days to give them as a gift and see how he likes them, I'll post again as soon as that happens.

Thanks guys for the kind words.

Stl-Let me know what your brother thinks about the gloves. If there is any issues have him call or email me even if he wants to exchange for a different weight.

Regards,
Ron
www.SSFgear.com

SSFGear.com = Awesome service!

Totally agree one that one!
Had some trouble placing an order, Ron helped me out via PM and e-mail, informed me when he would get the order, mailed me as soon as he got the goods and when he would send them to me and how long it would take for me to get 'em ... and what happens?! I got 'em today (took 5 workdays - just as Ron said it would take)!

Ron, Thnx for all the help and the excellent service!

I will definitely order from you and ssfgear again in the future!

Back