SSF Shorts

Mestizo

Orange Belt
Reaction score
This is for Ron, at SSF, I'm curious about SSF fight shorts. They were mentioned in a thread at some point and piqued my interest. When are they coming out and how will they be made (stretch panels or nogi style, leg slits, etc.)? You already have the rash guards and those great looking hoodies are coming out soon. Please, don't hold out.

I had another question too, about group orders. Around January myself and a couple other people are going to be ordering a few hundred dollars worth of gear. Do you offer something like 10% off for that much?

Mestizo said:
This is for Ron, at SSF, I'm curious about SSF fight shorts. They were mentioned in a thread at some point and piqued my interest. When are they coming out and how will they be made (stretch panels or nogi style, leg slits, etc.)? You already have the rash guards and those great looking hoodies are coming out soon. Please, don't hold out.

I had another question too, about group orders. Around January myself and a couple other people are going to be ordering a few hundred dollars worth of gear. Do you offer something like 10% off for that much?

Thanks for asking. The shorts will be here sometime this week. They do not have stretch panels but do have leg slits, triple stetch and tacks for strength, gusseted crotch. They are blk with red stitching.

Email me when you are ready to order and we will work with you.

www.SSFgear.com

Cool. Hook us up with some pics when you get them!

Thanks, the shorts sound great. I'll make sure to email before making a big order.

Good stuff, looks like alot of Sherdoggers are now going to be sportin SSF gear soon :D

Do ya know how much they are going to be yet?

Howard is expecting his shipment to arrive in late Nov-Dec time frame. I will have it in stock a couple of days after that.

www.SSFgear.com

Yeah they sound somewhat similar...

Sorry to pester you again Ron, but I have another shorts question. Are you ever going to carry vale tudo shorts from companies beside tapout and gameness? Maybe FCF or Atama? I would ask if you plan to produce your own, but since you want to be the wal-mart of MMA, it seems more likely you would stock from another company, right?

Walmart of MMA? LOL thats a good one. Anyho I'm actually waiting for the black and grey sweater to come out, because it looks sweet. Then I'll order!

Mestizo said:
Sorry to pester you again Ron, but I have another shorts question. Are you ever going to carry vale tudo shorts from companies beside tapout and gameness? Maybe FCF or Atama? I would ask if you plan to produce your own, but since you want to be the wal-mart of MMA, it seems more likely you would stock from another company, right?

I am talking to someone about carrying their brand of vale tudo shorts right now. We will see what happens. I hope to add a few more lines to offer.

www.SSFgear.com

ClampXVII said:
Walmart of MMA? LOL thats a good one. Anyho I'm actually waiting for the black and grey sweater to come out, because it looks sweet. Then I'll order!

I'm pretty sure those were his own words (wal-mart reference), but if not, then whoops! Still, I'm not the one who came up with it.

Sorry if I offended SSF.

no, I said that. I want to be your one stop source for all things MMA and BJJ. I want to be more up sacle though so maybe Target, lol.

I have just added Warrior Fight gear to our site.

www.SSFgear.com

Back