SSF Fairtex/Mexican Style glove review *pics*

The Limited Ed. white gloves are in. These will be very limited.
SSFwGloves.JPG

FairtexWhite.gif

www.SSFgear.com

Nice gloves,read alot about SSF and it's 100% positive,I only buy gloves from manufacturers who I trust and have experience with (Pro-force,Fairtex,Everlast,Century),i'm just gonna order some nice hoodies I saw on their store.

SSF said:

When are you going to release heavier gloves? Then again it might not be profitable to make too heavey of gloves. I am 6'1 230 I like heavier gloves to help increase my speed and power when training.

Our gloves are made by the same people that make the Ouano gloves.

We had 18oz gloves but they never sold so we blew them out and 16's are the heaviest we make now.

The way they hold you hand is differnet then standard boxing golves, easier to clinch, more padding on the wrist, less across the knuckes.

www.SSFgear.com

FYI for Canadians: I just got my SSF MT gloves sent to me in Nova Scotia - the duty was $15.71 and the shiping took 2 weeks.

I could have got them sent to someone stateside to avoid the extra cost, but I wanted them faster. The cost is no concern to me - but it could be to some penny-pinching Canuck sherdoggers. It brings the total cost to about $90 CDN (maybe I'm forgetting shipping but it was very reasonable.)

They look very nice (my only gripe is there are a few tiny holes near the seams where the manufacturer clealry missed with the sewing machine - not a big deal.)

They also fit much snugger than I expected. The Heavy Grappler is a big dude - 6'3" 260lbs, but my hands aren't really huge or anything. I think it's going to be a pain to get them on with wraps - at least until they're broken in. But I only have old 14oz Century gloves to compare, so what do I know, anyway?

Anyways, thanks Ron!! Very excited to hit the gym tonight!! Expect more orders from my jealous training partners!

$65 for Red or Black. $70 for white but we are down to one pair of whites. They were a limited run.

www.SSFgear.com

Back