Squatr Bowl Round-up Thread

DrBdan

Something clever
@Silver
Reaction score
We are now in the final days of the Squatr Bowl so I thought we could use a round-up thread to determine the winner. Here are the most recent totals I could find in the team logs:

Standings
Team Blitzkrieg (KnightTemplar): 469.6 (213 kg)
I've got 99 problems but a squat ain't one (Keosawa): 323
The Squat Who Loved Me (Tosa): 321
Dr. Squatenstein and the Frankensquat Monsters (DrBdan): 222.2 lb
The Sasquatters (Jester)

They might not be 100% accurate but right now Team Blitzkrief has a healthy lead. I don't think my team has many more PRs to add so we are probably stuck in 4th or maybe 5th. If anyone wants to try for more PRs your time is running out!

Congrats and great job to everyone that participated.

I don't think Keo's total includes Belph's Squat PR, so it's a lot closer than that.

I second your congratulations to everyone who took part. It's been fun! :icon_chee

Holy fuck team blitzkrieg, nice to see awesome gains.

bump, any new PRs to report?

Fuuuuuuu. I had to max out today. I'll attempt a PR tonight

Our team has 185 pounds unless someone else maxes

The team reflected its leader, sorry guys

Team Blitzkrieg certainly did not reflect it's leader. Which is why we're in the lead(at the moment).

Our team has 185 pounds unless someone else maxes

The team reflected its leader, sorry guys

You probably shouldn't have made them all cut off a toe :icon_chee

I believe we have 345 lbs. logged right now, minus belph. I'll check to see if any of our guys has more progress to post.

I believe we have 345 lbs. logged right now, minus belph. I'll check to see if any of our guys has more progress to post.

Didn't Belph make an 85lb Squat PR a few days ago?

Blitzkrieg has all of those PR's on video? That's impressive!

Blitzkrieg has all of those PR's on video? That's impressive!

Every damn one of them. There was no way I was going to leave my Team open to suggestions of cheating, so I only added to the Total once a PR Video had been posted. And of course, it had to show a Parallel Squat. At least two of my attempts never made it into our Total because they were judged to be just above Parallel.

Last edited:
Back