Squat Question

I will try to, but It's highly unlikely because I work out during one of my periods at school, and my teacher is pretty strict about anything electronic so I'll see if he'll make the exception for letting me video tape so he, as well as you guys, can see my form. I have not done enough upper back work which I think may be a problem... all I've really done for back work are chin ups, which don't develop the upper back muscles properly from what I've learned now :p

Don't stop doing the chins though.

I definitely won't those are probably one of my favourite workouts... I just need to add shrugs and rows in for sure along with my deadlifts and I think that should be alright

Very funny.

This dude's got close to textbook high-bar form and is using a pad. Though for most people, using a pad will just throw off the position of the bar because it is comfortable in any position.

This dude's got close to textbook high-bar form and is using a pad. Though for most people, using a pad will just throw off the position of the bar because it is comfortable in any position.

You found one exception. I applaud you.

That was badass, bar pad or not.

Back