Squat Form Check

Chucknate

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

How's it looking here guys? I've been trying to keep my elbows under the bar more as I tend to lean forward.

I thought it looked fine. That's low bar, correct?

I'll throw in my perspective, if only to bump your thread.

Your back isn't rounding, I think your weight is on your heels and you're using your ass, so that is all good. I am a horrible judge of squat depth (no, really, horrible), but to me it looked like at least one of the reps was rather high and others were maybe marginal.

Last edited:
I'll throw in my perspective, if only to bump your thread.

Your back isn't rounding, I think your weight is on your heels and you're using your ass, so that is all good. I am a horrible judge of squat depth (no, really, horrible), but to me it looked like at least one of the reps was rather high and others were maybe marginal.

I was wondering about the depth as well, it felt deep when I was doing them, but it's hard to tell from the angle.

also why are you on a wide stance?

the only thing I notice, when coming out of the pocket - you got a very small imbalance from shifting from your ass/hip to your lower back to finish the rep halfway up.
Perhaps drop a few pounds and see if there is a difference. You want to get out of the hole at a good pace and smooth imho.

Back