Social Spying on Trump confirmed: Operation Crossfire Hurricane ***UPDATE: Comey Admits, "I Was Wrong" ***

Brennan caught on video lying about if they used the steele Dossier as a basis for the investigation, to Trey Fucking Gowdy lol.

I bet we see Trey Gowdy on TV in no time hahahaha!!

It's great having Harris back in the Senate full time

Why is it great to have her back? That isn't some pithy remark or ground breaking question. How is that retort an example of why its great to have her back? She's much better at putting kids in jail of a dimebag.

This appears to be right inside of the IG report itself...

“This representation, however, was contrary to information that the other agency had provided to the FBI in August 2016, which stated that Page was approved as an ‘operational contact’ of the other agency from 2008 to 2013 (after Page had left Moscow),” the IG report stated.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/fbi-didnt-tell-surveillance-court-carter-page-was-‘operational-contact’-cia-‘positive

Again, being an asset for the Agency doesn't mean much on its own without the other information that led them to believe he was turned. Aldrich Ames, Robert Hassen were all double agents who were convicted for espionage against the United States while working for state agencies. All of them were arrested and convicted in the last twenty years.

Also being an asset is a rather vague description of a number of things he could have done for the agency, none which mean he has any particular loyalty to the United States.

And fucking please it does get worse than this. It's not damning evidence of a conspiracy in any way. It's just something that should be investigated and if necessary, criminal charges brought forward.

As far as I can tell based on my source above, the dispute is the dates he was listed as an asset. They claimed he was an asset years earlier than he was, but the warrant was filed after he was no longer an asset. I definitely have issue with anything intentionally withheld from the courts to obtain a warrant, but I don't see this as some big smoking gun for the entire Russian investigation. This seems at worst to be a minor issue in the scheme of the entire investigation. It's about as significant as dismissing the findings of the Steele dossier only to find out that he was friends with Ivanka Trump for years.
This appears to be right inside of the IG report itself...

“This representation, however, was contrary to information that the other agency had provided to the FBI in August 2016, which stated that Page was approved as an ‘operational contact’ of the other agency from 2008 to 2013 (after Page had left Moscow),” the IG report stated.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/fbi-didnt-tell-surveillance-court-carter-page-was-‘operational-contact’-cia-‘positive

Again, being an asset for the Agency doesn't mean much on its own without the other information that led them to believe he was turned. Aldrich Ames, Robert Hassen were all double agents who were convicted for espionage against the United States while working for state agencies. All of them were arrested and convicted in the last twenty years.

Also being an asset is a rather vague description of a number of things he could have done for the agency, none which mean he has any particular loyalty to the United States.

And fucking please it does get worse than this. It's not damning evidence of a conspiracy in any way. It's just something that should be investigated and if necessary, criminal charges brought forward.

As far as I can tell based on my source above, the dispute is the dates he was listed as an asset. They claimed he was an asset years earlier than he was, but the warrant was filed after he was no longer an asset. I definitely have issue with anything intentionally withheld from the courts to obtain a warrant, but I don't see this as some big smoking gun for the entire Russian investigation. This seems at worst to be a minor issue in the scheme of the entire investigation. It's about as significant as dismissing the findings of the Steele dossier only to find out that he was friends with Ivanka Trump for years.

You are reaching in this post that reads like the Steele Dossier

No. It does not get much worse than accusing a patriot of treason. And then manufacturing evidence to frame that patriot

For the FBI, it just really does not get much worse

But then again, you would probably defend an assassination plot against this orange man

What’s with the thread title even if it was legal spying ?????

You are reaching in this post that reads like the Steele Dossier

No. It does not get much worse than accusing a patriot of treason. And then manufacturing evidence to frame that patriot

For the FBI, it just really does not get much worse

But then again, you would probably defend an assassination plot against this orange man

So you're going to accuse a combat veteran of wanting an assassination plot against the President of the United States because I pointed out valid things regarding this issue while talking about fucking patriotism in the same breath?

<LikeReally5>

You're right. It doesn't get much worse than accusing a patriot of treason. You'd have to be a giant piece of shit to insinuate that for no reason at all.

So you're going to accuse a combat veteran of wanting an assassination plot against the President of the United States because I pointed out valid things regarding this issue while talking about fucking patriotism in the same breath?

<LikeReally5>

You're right. It doesn't get much worse than accusing a patriot of treason. You'd have to be a giant piece of shit to insinuate that for no reason at all.

I would be against the Feds of manufacturing evidence to frame you for treason also. Veteran or not.

Sadly you will downplay or defend that evil shit. The only step left is to remove the sitting president via death. You are already defending the coup. Logical next step is coup by violence

Remember what Schiff said about the Dossier and FISA applications. Homeboy straight lied for a year. And accused Nunes of lying while Nunes was telling the truth

And the media was a cheerleader during all of it

That nutcase is a dead fish, she won't get traction with the public any more. She had her shot.

Horowitz is a reptile covering for the Clintonites.

When you say reptile do you mean David Icke reptile? Just wanting to evaluate who I am listening to here.

When you say reptile do you mean David Icke reptile? Just wanting to evaluate who I am listening to here.

Reptile as in cold blooded.

Sounds like you've read more David Icke than I have, isn't that guy a nobody today?

Reptile as in cold blooded.

Sounds like you've read more David Icke than I have, isn't that guy a nobody today?

We could hope man...... Your post was sane and genuine but there are a fair number of people on the right who believe that the Clintons and many other world leaders are actually reptilian demon aliens running the country.......

I shit you not.

The way you worded that post sounded like it could have been (but wasn't) code for that.

We could hope man...... Your post was sane and genuine but there are a fair number of people on the right who believe that the Clintons and many other world leaders are actually reptilian demon aliens running the country.......

I shit you not.

The way you worded that post sounded like it could have been (but wasn't) code for that.

Oh nah, I don't believe in that garbage. I swore an oath to Queen Elizabeth II, pretty sure I don't think she's an evil reptile.

I haven't seen someone seriously suggest reptilian conspiracies for years. I'm not sure if it's as common on the right as you think. But then again contrary to what leftists think, I'm not hard right.

Typical to completely ignore the extremely biased text between the two fbi lawyers Strzok and Page, who were directly under Mccabe, and think that is a good look, but those text werent. Why not just say neither of them was a good look and anyone who works for the government and cant keep their political beliefs to themself should be fired?

Oh nah, I don't believe in that garbage. I swore an oath to Queen Elizabeth II, pretty sure I don't think she's an evil reptile.

I haven't seen someone seriously suggest reptilian conspiracies for years. I'm not sure if it's as common on the right as you think. But then again contrary to what leftists think, I'm not hard right.

I don't know the percentages. It's the same crowd that takes Alex Jones seriously. I've seen those views put forth on here plenty though....

Care to show those text. And put them side by side to Strzok and Page?

Typical to completely ignore the extremely biased text between the two fbi lawyers Strzok and Page, who were directly under Mccabe, and think that is a good look, but those text werent. Why not just say neither of them was a good look and anyone who works for the government and cant keep their political beliefs to themself should be fired?

So we've come full circle

I shit you not.

Many? Care to give me a numbe
So we've come full circle

You still can't admit how biased and pathetic it was of Strzok and Page, lol.

I would be against the Feds of manufacturing evidence to frame you for treason also. Veteran or not.

Sadly you will downplay or defend that evil shit. The only step left is to remove the sitting president via death. You are already defending the coup. Logical next step is coup by violence

I didn't defend or downplay anything. I asked reasonable questions in regards to it's affect on the investigation as a whole. And I encouraged charges pressed against anyone committing crimes you fucking retard. I guess I shouldn't expect someone who can't see the irony in your last post to understand this thing called nuance.

Back