Sprawls are too small

Chokker

White Belt
Reaction score
My sprawls are too small, they are at least one size smaller than the size in the waist. Has anyone had this problem?

have you tried sending them back to exchange them sprawl is excellent in this reguard

Chokker said:
My sprawls are too small, they are at least one size smaller than the size in the waist. Has anyone had this problem?

Chokker, if you haven't trained in them you can send them back for the next size up. There should have been an exchange form in with the order for this purpose. If you have any further questions you can contact me at [email protected].

Steve

yea just as longs as you have not rolled in them or anything Steve is cool about refunds.

You should have done some research and see how the sizes run. sprawls are still the best short on the market and virtually indestructable. STEVE..long time no talk.

Jamison, it has been a while. Good to hear from you. Drop me an email and let me know what you are up to.

Steve

I got my first pair two months ago, I went with the exact size I usually wear in jeans or shorts. They fit fine.

yeah mine fit perfect as well, funny that that happened to you. Can I ask where does it is to small? The waist, thighs, or just all around.

Mine fit exact to my waist size too, wierd that yours are a little small.

I wish I had this problem, I'm simply too fat to buy Sprawls. They look freakin sweet though.

As for as research, I know that fight shorts usually run one size smaller than what you normally wear. That is why I ask the salesman that I spoke with on the phone what size I should go with. The shorts are exactly 1 size too small overall. How do I know this other than they don

JeremiahBailey said:
I wish I had this problem, I'm simply too fat to buy Sprawls. They look freakin sweet though.

You're not fat, just pleasantly plump :D

Gothic_Coop said:
Is that a fat joke? :D
I believe they prefer to be called superheavyweights.

Superbeast said:
I believe they prefer to be called superheavyweights.

Superheavyweight or Dietetically Challenged are what I feel comfortable with.

That is the way that most fight shorts run, with the exception of Nogis. They run true to size, but for me personally, I prefer to have more room in the legs so I go up a size or too.

I normally wear 32" shorts, but got fat for the winter, so 34" shorts are what I rock now. Will the 06's in 32" be ok, since they have the adjustable waistband? 32" in both the old skool Sprawls and Truth shorts are too tight. I'm thinking I would wear a 34" in the new Sprawls esp if I wear a cup with them. What do you think?

UltimaMMA said:
I normally wear 32" shorts, but got fat for the winter, so 34" shorts are what I rock now. Will the 06's in 32" be ok, since they have the adjustable waistband? 32" in both the old skool Sprawls and Truth shorts are too tight. I'm thinking I would wear a 34" in the new Sprawls esp if I wear a cup with them. What do you think?

If you're going to wear a cup then you will definitely need a 34. The shorts can stretch about an inch so a 34 should suit you fine.

I think the next time, I will order a couple of different sizes and just sent back the ones that don't fit.

Back