SPRAWL Thanksgiving Give-Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Marino

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Well Sherdoggers, with the holiday fast approaching we thought this would be a good time for a give-away. We are working on putting up our latest limted edition SPRAWL V-Flex XT's. We expect to have the up on the site sometime tomorrow. If all goes well we may even have them up tonight.

The give-away will take place on Wednesday at a time to be announced tomorrow.

Also, we have a new screen name for handling customers service issue and inquiries. The screen name is simply "SPRAWL" and will be monitored by several of our customer service people.

Thank you for all of your support this year and we wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

Steve

Please schedule the giveaway for the morning; I'll be on a train Wednesday afternoon!

bugsmeanie44 said:
Please schedule the giveaway for the morning; I'll be on a train Wednesday afternoon!

I'll be traveling wednesday afternoon too.....PLEASE HAVE IT IN THE MORNING :icon_cry2 :icon_cry2 :icon_cry2

MUWHAHAHAH, you're all going down. I got nothing to do the next 2 days other than cooking and what not... you don't stand a chance. Might as well lock and delete the thread now, they're all mine.

The SPRAWL account is up and running as well, Steve. Good luck with the give-away.

PINK PINK PINK PINK. I have a fight coming up and some nice PINK SPRAWLS would be absolutely badass.

blue blue, or black with white letters instead of yellow!!!

Yes! No school Wendesday and I have the graveyard shift at work! Hope I get something....

I still haven't redeemed my Cagewalks from the last contest, better get on that.....

please, later in the evening! It's hunting season! :(

I'm a damned good shot, but c'mon! (as if I won't buy them regardless)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back