Sprawl short sale !!

logikalxo

White Belt
Reaction score
well, its not really a sale, depends on your size. but for me its a steal,

on sprawls website, their vflex and gripflex shorts are all $16.50 !!!

i just picked up 4 of them, its like buy one get one free, not too many sizes tho, big sizes

I'm a 32... It's just not gonna happen for me lol

i saw one in size 30 ? i think its the black ones, for people 38in to 42in, its a awesome deal for those shorts, i payed like 70 for just 2 pairs before

Great prices but not my size.

Still great deals for size 36" and up!

great news for fatties

LOL, is it a small guy thing? :icon_chee
36 waist is fat? I guess if you are like 5.5' tall with a 36 waist then yeah. I'm 6.2' 220lbs and a 36 waist and 9-10% BF. Hard to call that fat if I may say so myself. I'm mean, at his bodybuilding peak Arnold's waist was 34.
Anyways, picked up 2 pairs of them Sprawl shorts. Too good to pass on.

Ordered. Then got emailed the next day that they were out. Womp womp.

great post,annoyingly enough I am on holiday and using the computer where I am staying and won't risk using a credit card on here...grrr..

Ordered on 8/16 and got them today, 8/18. Still look like the best shorts I've ever worn (looks they improved the closure system since my last pair years ago). Thanks again to the TS for the heads up.

Last edited:
no prob man, mine should be here tomorrow, i got 4 pairs !

i feel fat now hahahha

sweet, I always wanted a pair of blk/yellows. Size 32 but I'll pick up a 36 for later. :icon_chee

I'm size 32 too :(
I could take a 34 in a pinch, but probably not worth it.

I ordered a pair of the black and white grip-flex shorts Thursday and got them today. So far I am impressed, they fit great and are very comfortable. For the price I am actually surprised at the quality, I have never owned a pair of sprawl shorts. I haven't used them in action but they should be excellent.

Back