SPRAWL Limited Time Offer for Sherdogers

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a size 46 waist. I Think he could make it in a 42, but that's juts my EXPERT opinion.

He has a size 46 waist. I Think he could make it in a 42, but that's juts my EXPERT opinion.

infamous mattyd said:
you said thatt already

Yes, but JB keeps implying that Sprawl needs to make his size and I keep telling him they do!

Steve Marino said:
Hmmm...tell me more about this challenge.

Well, you see, Phenom thinks that my rotund buttocks will fit in your size 42 shorts. I hesitate to buy a pair because I bought some underhook shorts size 45 and they did not fit. This perplexes me, because I cannot wear my size 46 jeans without a belt. Phenom is pretty trustworthy, but I don't want to go to the hastle of sending the shorts back and losing the shipping cost.

Dude I wear a 44 and these thing are pretty loose on me without stretching the paneling too much. I know they would fit you, I KNOW IT Unless you aren't a true 46, then well...

I can pull my 46 Levi's off without unzipping them. I'd say I was really a 45. 44 are too tight, but 46 is too big.

JeremiahBailey said:
I can pull my 46 Levi's off without unzipping them. I'd say I was really a 45. 44 are too tight, but 46 is too big.

Phenom took my only prototype size 42 which I believe would probably fit you. We worked on improving the fit for larger guys in our next round of shorts. I do have a size 40 on hand and if you want to email me, [email protected], I will send you the measurements of the shorts. They have a very genrous cut. If you want to try them I will send them out to you at no-charge unless you decide you want to keep them.

Otherwise you can wait until we have more in stock in January and I can send you a 42.

Steve

JeremiahBailey said:

Ah, JB... it's so nice to hear someone else has my body type. If you do the challenge in Jan with the 42's, you've got to let me know the results!

Well guys, Steve decided to take the challenge. I'll post you guys on the results. They are going to send me a pair in Jan. I give major props to Steve for doing this, your rep just improved greatly in my book.

has anyone outside US received their shorts ? I am still waiting...
regards

Piotr

pyetya said:
has anyone outside US received their shorts ? I am still waiting...
regards

Piotr

im in canada an im still waiting

i wear a size 36 in jeans, i ordered a size 40, they are a little loose, but fit very well, now after the holidays when i start losing weight, i will probably have to get them altered.
just thought i would let you all know of my size experience with them.

guardpasser said:
i wear a size 36 in jeans, i ordered a size 40, they are a little loose, but fit very well, now after the holidays when i start losing weight, i will probably have to get them altered.
just thought i would let you all know of my size experience with them.

you where a size 36 pants and you got a pair size 40 shorts? daammn i wear size 34 and i ordered a size 34 pair of sprawls, is that bad?

I got mine last night they look awesome. Probably roll in them after christmas.

I'm gonna wear them FOR xmas.
"For xmas you get an armbar and your arm will be very comfortable due to the stretch fabric!"

KillaKix said:
you where a size 36 pants and you got a pair size 40 shorts? daammn i wear size 34 and i ordered a size 34 pair of sprawls, is that bad?

yours should fit great, i am used to having to order 2 sizes larger because of the way most board shorts fit, so i screwed up. i just want to make sure no one else does what i did

Hey Steve:

Your PM box is full, so you need to clear/delete msgs to receive new PMs. Anyways, this is in regards to the order placed:

I was under the impression that the '06 shorts on the Sprawl.tv site were the new fitting shorts mentioned on the boards. If not, I'd rather wait for the new shorts then. So, I take it the '06 shorts on the site aren't the prototypes that a couple of board members have reviewed already? What will the new shorts be called, or how will they be differentiated from the existing '06 line?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back