SPRAWL Give-Away Today

Does anyone else find it funny that this thread has literally 10 times the number of views as the ":Sticky: All MEMBERS Please READ" thread?

BigBubba said:
Does anyone else find it funny that this thread has literally 10 times the number of views as the ":Sticky: All MEMBERS Please READ" thread?
naw since it's refreshed so often

looks like i didnt make it in time for the contest :(

damn

congrats to the winners

LOL!! @ Weonlywonsixtwo. Greedy mofo, he already won twice.

I would just like to let the Sherdog community know that I now have a civil rights lawsuit pending against the Sprawl company. I feel as if my civil rights have been forsaken and I have been discriminated against during this free giveaway.

Using affirmative action so the "coloreds" get more chances to win free shorts is unlawful and unethical in this time and age and especially in this forum. Us "whiteys" have been getting a bum rap for too long and I'm here to say that we're not going to take it anymore. People don't want us posting, saying the wrong thing, or god forbid winning a pair of shorts. So I'm doing this for all you "whiteys" out there. We will be heard.
White Power.

fuck how is it that im always to late for this shit. I almost pissed myself when i saw this thread and then it was 2 fucking late.

damnit

Halls said:
I would just like to let the Sherdog community know that I now have a civil rights lawsuit pending against the Sprawl company. I feel as if my civil rights have been forsaken and I have been discriminated against during this free giveaway.

Using affirmative action so the "coloreds" get more chances to win free shorts is unlawful and unethical in this time and age and especially in this forum. Us "whiteys" have been getting a bum rap for too long and I'm here to say that we're not going to take it anymore. People don't want us posting, saying the wrong thing, or god forbid winning a pair of shorts. So I'm doing this for all you "whiteys" out there. We will be heard.
White Power.

lol

i like your sig.

~Foz

Halls said:

White Power.

Hail Halls!

White (belt) Power!

Fozzy said:
yeah where the hell is that gi review mackz

~Foz

ACKk....will write it up and will be posted by next week for sure. I'm off to bed...cya lata. After this Gi review...I have 1 more review to go (Forty Thieves..which I can't really review since I basically swim in those shorts :() But yah.

mackz said:
ACKk....will write it up and will be posted by next week for sure. I'm off to bed...cya lata. After this Gi review...I have 1 more review to go (Forty Thieves..which I can't really review since I basically swim in those shorts :() But yah.
I think people will settle for the gi review, otherwise you can write how they work as swim shorts :icon_chee

Back