SPRAWL Gi-Flex Pants Review

Don't ask how long it took...........I was paranoid it would shrink to much so it took ages!!

Now the Gi-flex fit perfectly :)

Can't wait to get back to training on Sunday. Thanks for the help mate.

Off thread but the Form shorts are great.

Don't ask how long it took...........I was paranoid it would shrink to much so it took ages!!

Now the Gi-flex fit perfectly :)

Can't wait to get back to training on Sunday. Thanks for the help mate.

Off thread but the Form shorts are great.

yea you convinced me I ordered a pair a few hours ago

I got a pair of these. I am 5' 10" and 174 lbs. I ordered the L due to my 33-34 waist size. The waist fits perfectly and the pants are awesome, but after 3 Hot Washes and 3 Dryer Session, the pants were still an 1-2" or so too long. I ended up getting them hemmed and re-double stitched at the bottom. I say well worth the money, just letting people know what to expect length wise.

I got a pair of these. I am 5' 10" and 174 lbs. I ordered the L due to my 33-34 waist size. The waist fits perfectly and the pants are awesome, but after 3 Hot Washes and 3 Dryer Session, the pants were still an 1-2" or so too long. I ended up getting them hemmed and re-double stitched at the bottom. I say well worth the money, just letting people know what to expect length wise.

I think it was pretty annoying to wash them that often.

This is the first positive review of these pants I have seen. I wanted to do the trade in for credit and get myself a pair, but I read many negative reviews about the sizing, and especially that they rip easily.

Has anyone here experienced ripping issues?

This is the first positive review of these pants I have seen. I wanted to do the trade in for credit and get myself a pair, but I read many negative reviews about the sizing, and especially that they rip easily.

Has anyone here experienced ripping issues?

Actually no I haven't but I heard of this issue. Actually I don't really like to wear them as time drew on. The quality is top-notch as far as I can tell but they are too thin for grappling. I would get back to normal BJJ pants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting, I was wondering about how robust it was too. Just got my pair today and will be putting it through some rolls to see how it fairs. Got a friend who has it for a few months now, but no rips yet though.

Used mine for a good 9 hours of rolling and not a single thread has moved these are really really good.

Back