SPRAWL Gi-Flex Gi Pants

They're really not that expensive. Shorts are up to ~$60 these days, and regular Gi pants sold separately are ~$30-$50. Plus since these are the only pants of their kind and they have no competition, the can set the price to whatever they want.

perhaps, but i still don't see how these are any better than tradtional gi pants. to justify the price, you need to provide something of value. a sprawl shorts waistband on a pair of normal gi pants doesn't justify the $35-40 price leap from a pair of keiko or shoyoroll cotton pants (which tie for the best, imo).

some innovations are are groundbreaking, and others are kind of pointless and redundant. sadly, i think this one falls into the latter category. but if anybody tries them and loves them, or has a compelling reason why they've been dreaming of something like this, i'm open to being proven wrong!

cheers!

perhaps, but i still don't see how these are any better than tradtional gi pants. to justify the price, you need to provide something of value. a sprawl shorts waistband on a pair of normal gi pants doesn't justify the $35-40 price leap from a pair of keiko or shoyoroll cotton pants (which tie for the best, imo).

some innovations are are groundbreaking, and others are kind of pointless and redundant. sadly, i think this one falls into the latter category. but if anybody tries them and loves them, or has a compelling reason why they've been dreaming of something like this, i'm open to being proven wrong!

cheers!

You're neither gonna be right or wrong. It's a matter of opinion. Different strokes for different folks

Back