SPRAWL Gi-Flex Gi Pants

MMAGearGuideNet

Orange Belt
Reaction score
SPRAWL Gi-Flex Gi Pants | MMAGearGuide.net

Sprawl yet again setting the standards for MMA Gear and Equipment.

sprawl-gi-flex-gi-pants-details.jpg

The Gi-Flex has all the best features we introduced to the MMA world in our shorts designs including:

• A real adjustable waistband system with a drawstring, fly and Velcro closures.
  • Our Channel Lock inner waistband providing stability in the most demanding training and competition situations.
  • A Flex Panel crotch to enhance performance and flexibility.
  • Mesh lined legs keep the pants from sticking to you while sweating.

You totally just saw my post and now you're tryin to take all the credit for letting everyone on Sherdog know.

Off topic, but I hope SPRAWL puts their focus back on new shorts designs and even color combinations soon.

do want! when will they be released?

or are they just being released on the sprawl shop?

Last edited by a moderator:
do want! when will they be released?

or are they just being released on the sprawl shop?

They are released, but I don't think they're available anywhere else besides sprawl.

Mother of God. I was wondering when this would happen. I called for this years ago. This is the dawning of a new era. Just lose the ridiculous logo on the leg, put them out in blue and black, and drop the price a bit. Watch now, slowly, all the other gi companies will follow suit.

Last edited:
i dont' get it. why would anybody pay $75 for a pair of gi pants with an elastic waist?

i dont' get it. why would anybody pay $75 for a pair of gi pants with an elastic waist?

yeah not a fan of elastic band only

someones gonna grab the pants and pull, and leave my pale ass out for all to see

yeah not a fan of elastic band only someones gonna grab the pants and pull, and leave my pale ass out for all to see

Says there in the description it has a drawstring.

A real adjustable waistband system with a drawstring, fly and Velcro closures.

they kinda look like another pair of tacky track pants to me. if they offer some sort of comfort or mobility edge i guess i could see it, but frankly my gi pants are at least as comfortable (if not more) than any pair of grappling shorts i've tried.

that said, i am legitimately curious as to the potential benefits of something like this. gear preference is totally subjective after all.

I say this is a really damn original idea.

There's very little in the way of finding BJJ pants with special features. 99% of gi pants are similar canvas, with similar cut, drawstring and reinforced knees.

I'm definitely interested and would probably order some immediately if they were a little cheaper.

I'd also really like to see a pair on somebody - Sprawl, please make it happen.

If I had the cash, I'd bite. Anyone know the weight?

75 bucks? i'll wait, hopefully they make a blue/black pair.

75 bucks? i'll wait, hopefully they make a blue/black pair.

I'm definitely interested and would probably order some immediately if they were a little cheaper.

I'd want it if it wasn't so much money, I mean $75 for PANTS?

They're really not that expensive. Shorts are up to ~$60 these days, and regular Gi pants sold separately are ~$30-$50. Plus since these are the only pants of their kind and they have no competition, the can set the price to whatever they want.

Back