Sprawl G-Flex

I remember him posting in the long G-Flex thread about these, but he said they weren't going to be G-Flex shorts. I'm hoping that even if they're not, that they use the new 4 way stretch fabric that the G-Flex uses.

Anyhow, back to the looseness issue... I guess when Sprawl markets their shorts as loose-fit, they sure mean it, lol. It should be a rule of thumb now to order 1 size down if you don't want it to be too loose on you. Ordering my actual waist size (40), I find there's TONS of room for my hips, thighs and ass, and I have huge hips, thighs and a Tyson Griffin-esque ass. Almost too much room, but not so much that it's uncomfortable really. I just think I could've gone a smaller size and it would've still been fine, which I will do in the future if I get another G-Flex. Maybe I'll even try 2 sizes down, if I'm daring. Yes, they are that roomy.

Hit the nail on the head. I'll definitely order a size down if I order another pair of Sprawls. Still wearable of course, but I'd have preferred them a little smaller.

I'll do a detailed review when mine get here.

~Foz

look forward to ur review--- can u compare them to the last model --the v -flex if u have a pair of these--to compare in pictures tht wud be sweet

Back