Sprawl ever going to restock the original black Mir shorts?

Dieselgoku23

White Belt
Reaction score
I have been trying for two weeks to get the original Mir shorts but it seems they are out of stock. Is this item never coming back or still not on stock? anyone??

Thank you

Why not just get the flex version? It is a far superior product and more than worth the extra $6.

Bobby Jacobsen said:
Why not just get the flex version? It is a far superior product and more than worth the extra $6.

It seems everything from SPRAWL is out of stock right now. Tried to buy a pair of XT's today, but ended up going through combatsports.com because of it.

If you want the answer, wait for Steve.

But I'll take this opportunity and put in my 2c and postcount +1 ;-). Go with the Flexfighters XTs. You won't regret it. I was a bit skeptical at first about the need for the flex panel and the slits and first few times didn't think it was all that much extra. But then I put the orginals back on and the difference is HUGE. The Flex XTs are so much better

Hopefully they are out of stock because they are making white sprawls.

the original XT's were good when they first came out but with the introduction of the flex panels, the flex panels are way better

It's all bout the Green SPRAWLs, guys. Mine are so nice it's unreal.

I could see them eventually fazing out the original and cross-trainer designs as the Flexfighter series is far superior. You really are better off with the newer designs but to each their own. And hopefully the white version comes out soon.

got a rash guard from Sprawl a couple of weeks ago, it's F'n sweet.

The New XT's are way better. I had th origionals and they were too short, to tight and just didn't feel right compaired to their newer deisgns.

Maybe the man just wants to go retro. I doubt they will restock them though.

scorcho said:
Maybe the man just wants to go retro. I doubt they will restock them though.

i know mmauniverse.com in the uk stocks them

I just like the way they feel!! I dont like really really long shorts, but one from sprawl have answer my question? I just like the old school Mir mines that I had I lost it, dont know where they are!

Dieselgoku23 said:
I just like the way they feel!! I dont like really really long shorts, but one from sprawl have answer my question? I just like the old school Mir mines that I had I lost it, dont know where they are!

Dieselgoku23, we have a few (very few) of the old Mir shorts hanging around our office. If you tell me your size we will see if we have it. I can't make any promises but we will do our best.

Now, back to working on those white SPRAWLs...

Steve

Steve Marino said:
Dieselgoku23, we have a few (very few) of the old Mir shorts hanging around our office. If you tell me your size we will see if we have it. I can't make any promises but we will do our best.

Now, back to working on those white SPRAWLs...

Steve

Wow, white sprawlssss!

White Sprawls?!?! Finally!! You better make a ton of them.

Steve Marino said:
Dieselgoku23, we have a few (very few) of the old Mir shorts hanging around our office.

Steve

lol....so they'll be worth something if theyre never restocked? lol

Back