Social Spotify under fire for Joe Rogan having Alex Jones on his Podcast

Kanye last week Jones this... Rogan seems like he's opening a sanitarium. Get Tony Ferguson on for three hours of crazy.

Kanye last week Jones this... Rogan seems like he's opening a sanitarium. Get Tony Ferguson on for three hours of crazy.

Imagine if (and it's a big if...yet entirely possible) if Texas turns BLUE in a week.

loooooooooooooooooool

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...-conspiracy-theorist-alex-jones-b1390892.html

"Spotify is under fire after Joe Rogan invited controversial Infowarsfounder and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones onto his podcast, for the second time in just a few months.

In the three-hour episode, the pair touched on topics including vaccine conspiracies, and Hunter Biden’s laptop.

Comedian Tim Dillon was the second guest on the podcast. He, Rogan and Jones appeared in a photo that showed them failing to practise social distancing. "

lol at this Late stage cuckoldry<{anton}>

The worst part is its men complaining.

What fucking creeps.

Comedian Tim Dillon was the second guest on the podcast. He, Rogan and Jones appeared in a photo that showed them failing to practise social distancing. "

Rogan and his guests undergo Covid testing before every podcast.

Yes men complaining are the worst.
Good thing none of them around these parts!
True we have our fair share of drama queens here also.
But to take to Twitter and bitch like that is creepy.

I have an interest in some of the topics Jones attempts to cover but that was ANOTHER excruciating 3hrs. I honestly dont know why Rogan bothers having him on, the man is insufferable.

Alex Jones might be crazy but he's actually correct on a lot of stuff too. People like him are the only thing between us having completely brainwashed populations living under completely authoritarian governments.

Water is wet. The sky is blue. Grass is green. Trees are tall. Donald Trump is an interdimensional reptilian pedophile Satanist.

What? Hey, a lot of what I say is true.

That's Alex Jones in a nutshell (his natural habitat).

Listening to this man try to explain how releasing greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere is a good thing for humanity is like being bombarded with every logical fallacy known to man all at once.

LISTEN JOE MILLIONS OF YEARS AGO THERE WAS 500 X THE AMOUNT OF CO2 IN THE ATMOSPHERE AND THERE WERE SO MANY PLANTS. JOE THE SAHARA DESERT USED TO BE FULL OF TREES. JOE LIFE IS MADE OF CARBON HOW COULD MORE CO2 BE BAD JOE? JOE YES GREENHOUSE GASSES RAISE THE TEMPERATURE OF THE PLANET BUT AL GORE WAS WRONG JOE IT'S ALL A POWER GRAB EVERY SCIENTIST IS IN ON IT JOE.

Yikes.

Wait till this guy learns about Venus. It has ALL THE CO2! ITS ATMOSPHERE IS SO FULL AND LUXURIOUS! He should totally retire and move there.

Last edited:
I have no idea why Rogan has a soft spot for that insufferable scumbag. The world would be a better place without him and his supporters.

Yes the guest who was already on twice to the tune of massive ratings higher than most episodes was clearly just brought back to Rogan's show so Rogan can say "fuck you!" to the company that just gave him 100 mil. That's it man. You've got it allllll figured out my schizophrenic friend.

lol @ all the cliche "Right wing message board bingo card" phrases you managed to sneak into this heap of retardation.
Jesus Christ. And you have the balls to give people shit for poor reading comprehension? Lol.

Glad I have a jail broken iPhone and a tweak to use Spotify with no ads. Fuck those simps.

Are people defending Alex Jones here?
"The crazy woke left" are trying to cancel everyone bullshit would have more legs if the complaints were about your general right wing guys like Shapiro or Prager, or whomever.

But Jones? No one should contribute to that guy making a dime after that Sandy Hook shit. The last thing we need right now is more conspiracy theorists. Joe is free to have on anybody he wants, but if he's going to give garbage people like Jones a place to spew his nonsense then he has to take all the criticism that comes with that.
We can't be playing stupid and acting like there isn't immense power in social media. If Joe's position was "I don't give a fuck", then, alright. But he acts like he's just having a private conversation that has no real meaning.
That's your name on the show, when you allow crazy people on to say crazy shit unchecked you're cosigning.
Joe has also had people claiming to see aliens , a flat earther and other people on there ... is all that ok but not Jones?

Should have choked each other out on the podcast like Alex used to do in high school.

tenor.gif

Speaking of Kanye...

@SmilinDesperado
@moosaev I tried listening to that podcast...I couldn't get through a lot it...Kanye would go on these long explanations, and random tangents that did little to addreess the question asked.

It really seemed that he was trying to come off as smart, but was failing....or as you guys theorized, maybe he really is suffering from a mental illness.

Jesus Christ. And you have the balls to give people shit for poor reading comprehension? Lol.
Are you actually this retarded all the time or is the lack of sunlight up in Calgary just rotting your skull seasonally?
I replied to a guy claiming Rogan was trying to trigger Spotify and trying to litigate them for breach lol.
It's total delusion.
What did I misread about that?

Joe has also had people claiming to see aliens , a flat earther and other people on there ... is all that ok but not Jones?

A guy on TV and airwaves telling the nutjobs in his audience that the Left is going to start a Civil War on July 4th so we need to prepare, and that your murdered child was #FakeNews is a WEE BIT different than talks about Big Foot and ET.
The former has real life consequences.

Back