Social Spotify under fire for Joe Rogan having Alex Jones on his Podcast

Smh

1) some soyboys get offended by a meathead podcast
2) somebody actually cares?

fuck, ya'll must be bored.

I know you can't be assed by grammar but your misspelling of y'all bothers me. Carry on Sherbro.

Jeebus...up until now, leftist snowflakes are still gotten too? Thought Biden is winning and Trump is done?!

I have no idea what you posted. Your av is too damn distracting.

<{anton}>

Im no Rogan fan (or Alex Jones for that matter) but Im so happy he isnt bowing to these cucks trying to micromanage and censor his podcasts

Let's hope it stays that way.

{<jordan}

And probably right around 0 them actually cancelled their spotify account, and none of them screeched on twitter about cancelling netflix after they released a movie about twerking 11 year olds.

One of the links he posted was newsweek, you tard.

And I am commenting on the Meaww.com. If you have a hard time following that's not my fault.

ignored independent and Newsweek.

try harder

I'm not ignoring anything. Why the fuck would you add Meaww.com? I mean seriously? Why would you add it? I don't give a fuck about the other two links. Maybe you can find something from the Herald Zeitung next time.

<{clintugh}>
Man, joe just needs to setup his podcast to be un-cancelable like sam harris or a few others. I know the rss feed subscription model isnt very appealing, but at least people cant do anything to you for just having a guest on.

lol @ all the closet Alex Jones defenders here.
If Rogan wants to have Jones on he is welcome to, but after the 1st time the excuse of "just trying to hear new varied opinions" becomes total bullshit and it's obviously just going back to the well on milking shock content and stoking controversy by spreading complete intellectual cancer.

Im no Rogan fan (or Alex Jones for that matter) but Im so happy he isnt bowing to these cucks trying to micromanage and censor his podcasts
lol "i'm not a fan of someone, but I'm rooting for them!"
Incredible dissonance. Do you understand the words your mind creates?

This is would all go away if we ignore these clowns.

No, it won't. They'll keep hectoring large media companies to censor content they don't like. And those corporations will be happy to censor much of what left wing harridans screech about, because they largely share the same worldview.

lol "i'm not a fan of someone, but I'm rooting for them!"
Incredible dissonance. Do you understand the words your mind creates?

It's not dissonance at all. Why would you think it is hard to both a) not be a fan of someone's content and b) be happy he fights against demands for censorship of that content?

If you find that dissonant, you might be part of the problem.

I mean, the fact that there was already stories about having his podcast editorialized and then this happening would imply that the employees are being told no and Joe still has control of his show. It did seem like he was really really heavy on trying to fact check everything Alex said so maybe he still feels pressure in some way. It definitely wasn’t the same type of show as the first time Alex was on. Eddie wasn’t there and Joe wasn’t high.

It's not dissonance at all. Why would you think it is hard to both a) not be a fan of someone's content and b) be happy he fights against demands for censorship of that content?

If you find that dissonant, you might be part of the problem.
lol what "problem"?
Just like homie, you're vomitting up a platitude.
If you are cheering someone on, you are axiomatically a fan. Whether it's a roided podcast bro or corgi races. Literally lol.

lol what "problem"?
Just like homie, you're vomitting up a platitude.
If you are cheering someone on, you are axiomatically a fan. Whether it's a roided podcast bro or corgi races. Literally lol.

1. Not a platitude, I was referring to the very real problem of modern leftist censorship.
2. Now you are arguing petty semantic differences, but previously you called it "incredible dissonance". Seems clear from the context that the commenter meant he was not a fan of Rogan's show or perhaps Joe's opinions, which is what is spurring the demands for censorship, but that he applauds Joe for not submitting to those unreasonable and illiberal demands.

Should be easy for you to understand.

I honestly think that most of these "blue check" types have worked themselves into a shoot, to borrow a term from pro wrestling. They started off performatively pretending to be offended at anything that could be deemed "problematic" or "conservative" to their following in order to promote their own brand. But now that they're caught in the grip of an intense social media addiction - riding the ups and downs of the dopamine/cortisol rollercoaster, sheltered from the day-to-day reality of how normal working people live - they probably don't know wtf they really believe anymore. These people are severely damaged and I don't know if there is any getting out of it for a lot of them.

If Rogan wants to have Jones on he is welcome to, but after the 1st time the excuse of "just trying to hear new varied opinions" becomes total bullshit and it's obviously just going back to the well on milking shock content and stoking controversy by spreading complete intellectual cancer.
Then dont watch, dubs

See, Brackis doesn't want to straight up support the censorship of Joe. But he wants to undercut everyone who defends Joe from censorship as "Alex Jones supporters" or as having "incredible dissonance".

Most leftists don't want to censor you. But every leftist will consistently support the far left in their attempts to censor you.

Last edited:
The worst thing is that all these people are just a little salty and jelous bcs Rogan is making bare peas of Spotify, and they think he doesnt deserve it. Maybe its true but I can recall 2 more podcasts on Spotify with Alex Jones nobody gave a single fuck whatsoever...

Back