Social Spotify under fire for Joe Rogan having Alex Jones on his Podcast

He seems to be using the right approach, which is just to ignore them. Let them keep whining. One of two things will happen; they'll either 1) give up or 2) everyone else will stop taking notice.

on Sherdog?

doubt it. it was the top trending story on Twitter for nearly 24 hours. Impossible to ignore for its' 330 million users
I mean in general : these losers act like attention starved kids, crying in the supermarket just to get a new toy. If you, me, Irene and Joe from next door just say “So?” and move on with our lives, we’ll be fine, right?

I mean in general : these losers act like attention starved kids, crying in the supermarket just to get a new toy. If you, me, Irene and Joe from next door just say “So?” and move on with our lives, we’ll be fine, right?
good mentality to have in general, but the majority of people to too emotional to do that, unfortunately

{<jordan}

And probably right around 0 them actually cancelled their spotify account, and none of them screeched on twitter about cancelling netflix after they released a movie about twerking 11 year olds.

yes, a number of outlets like Meaww.com.
One of the links he posted was newsweek, you tard.

good mentality to have in general, but the majority of people to too emotional to do that, unfortunately

Yeah, I must admit it’s not easy especially when you know that when kids act up they need to be punished..;)

He says while getting literally all his thoughts from Youtube.

Nope that's a complete distortion of reality, like always.

You conveniently leave out world experience and the long list of news articles.

Legit recorded evidence and information doesn't transform into a "youtube video" just because it was uploaded to a hosting site.

Nope that's a complete distortion of reality, like always.

You conveniently leave out world experience and the long list of news articles.

Legit recorded evidence doesn't transform into a "youtube video" just because it was uploaded to a hosting site.

It's a matter of fact actually but you're too deranged to see it.

It's a matter of fact actually but you're too deranged to see it.
Literally the worst poster here.

If you come at me with far left commie defending whine, you will always lose. The evidence backs it all up.

{<jordan}

And probably right around 0 them actually cancelled their spotify account, and none of them screeched on twitter about cancelling netflix after they released a movie about twerking 11 year olds.

One of the links he posted was newsweek, you tard.

Lmao...this is exactly what they did

Literally the worst poster here.

If you come to me with far left commie defending whine, you will always lose. The evidence backs it all up.

I'm actually one of the best posters that have ever existed on this forum and I was smarter than you in grade school than you'll ever be in your entire life.

I even have my own personal emote.

Allow me to demonstrate.

<Dany07>

Im no Rogan fan (or Alex Jones for that matter) but Im so happy he isnt bowing to these cucks trying to micromanage and censor his podcasts

I dont think people truly understand how absurd this new trend is.

"...this is offensive to me, therefore not only am I not going to listen to it, but no one else should...they should be de platformed and canceled!"

This mindset is as anti liberal as you can get

Back