Spot reduction doesn't work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goal was to receive maturely explained evidence for or against what I questioned. Yet I get a whole bunch of bitchy responses lol. Have fun guys! And to the few that responded productively, thanks.

Why? Spot reduction has a truckload of scientific evidence disproving it, and there is nothing to suggest that it's physiologically possible.

You came her with a misinterpretation of data and questioned something even newcomers to exercise science know is only a myth.

Your thread is every bit as nonsensical as someone saying, "gravity exists? I seem to be having a different experience. Today, I just jumped higher than I did yesterday. Seems I live under different rules."

You owe everyone in this thread an apology for your hubris, and for wasting their time.

Your thread is every bit as nonsensical as someone saying, "gravity exists? I seem to be having a different experience. Today, I just jumped higher than I did yesterday. Seems I live under different rules."

Literal "lol".

TS, calm down brah. No reason to be rustled.

Communicating via text on the interwebz sucks. You cannot accurately infer tone and read body language which is a MASSIVE part of our communication system. So while it sucks, and it's time consuming, you have to word your statements so that they sound very neutral, if that is your intent.

Most people are insecure, negative, and somewhat confrontational. This stays under the surface in day to day interaction face to face but with no real chance of consequence and without the ability to discern the poster's intent via non-linguistic communication you end up with responses like "fuck you".

Why did I bother with that? Should have just posted a .gif

Why did I bother with that? Should have just posted a .gif

I got your back:
berneydidnotread.gif

Why? Spot reduction has a truckload of scientific evidence disproving it, and there is nothing to suggest that it's physiologically possible.

You came her with a misinterpretation of data and questioned something even newcomers to exercise science know is only a myth.

You owe everyone in this thread an apology for your hubris, and for wasting their time.

Wow. LOL.

15% is high?

Well you're carrying about 50% more than I am, sounds pretty high.

And on the topic of comprehension I told you not to come back until you got a six-pack from doing leg raises so pics or fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back