Sportscenter’s IG page posted the greatest KO in MMA history

that shit was crazy to watch. that was hands down one of silvas best moments in cage. thats the stuff the seperated him from any other champions highlights

i remember i was unimpressed danny downes(i think it was him right?) break down of the fight on ufc.com back when you could facebook comment on their articles

he gave the most simple breakdown ever. "vitor has fast hands, anderson has bjj"

i remember commenting that while vitor might have faster punch combinatins there is no doubt if he and anderson jab at the same time who has the faster hand speed, its anderson. I also commented that the article never mentioned Andersons kicks and that would be a difference maker in the stand up. there was acouple comments saying "why do random commenters have better breakdowns than the people who make the articles".

after the fight im pretty sure i went back and left an i told you so.

<mma4>

That KO was pure art, Sensei Seagal taught him well.
Master Segal bless

steven-seagal.jpg

That's mma. For ultimate fighting it's Tank vs Nelmark and Tank vs Matua

damn casuals.
I can say I'm not a casual lol

Vitor getting dropped like that is insane. He was never kod like that before. He had the tko loss from randy and then a cut stoppage loss I think.

I can say I'm not a casual lol

Vitor getting dropped like that is insane. He was never kod like that before. He had the tko loss from randy and then a cut stoppage loss I think.
BC

can we talk about how after this Vitor started using his own kicks and turned an already experienced scary KO artist into an even bigger scary KO artist?

You all care when time comes to fak Jones but never Silva
its only because hes still pulsing. as far as peds go i think most people are over it. speaking for myself after anderson and Giblert melendez popped i gave up. Everybody is on peds.

You all care when time comes to fak Jones but never Silva

dont throw me in that mix breh I have never cared about test results, whether it be Jones, Silva, Reem, etc. I’m a fan of the technique and great fights, thas eet

BC

can we talk about how after this Vitor started using his own kicks and turned an already experienced scary KO artist into an even bigger scary KO artist?

its only because hes still pulsing. as far as peds go i think most people are over it. speaking for myself after anderson and Giblert melendez popped i gave up. Everybody is on peds.

<mma4>

Powerful observation, once Vitor started using the A and B buttons it was a wrap.

dont throw me in that mix breh I have never cared about test results, whether it be Jones, Silva, Reem, etc. I’m a fan of the technique and great fights, thas eet

jones reeem silva are black and muscular fighters ... ....

giphy.gif

Back