News Sports Business Journal reports 675K buys for UFC 254

All those legions of Khabib fans illegally streaming their hero lol
Only in US and A and Uk i belive you have to pay for pvp, in most of the countries Khabib is big the card was shown on regular or cable tv, I pay 5 euro per month for live Ufcs, the big 4 soccer legues matches, Nhl, Nfl etc.
Khabib fight was on Russian main channel too I believe.

Khabib's fans got ashamed watching scale gate and changed their minds in buying ppv, lol. Deserved. I would do the same.

Don't make excuses. Conor vs anyone at 2pm EST does 1mil easy
You dont get that apart from Umerica nobody is having pvp bussines model?
Majority of viewers for Khabib vs Gaetjhe came through tv deals, other subsricption channels etc.

This is bullshit. No way it didn't break a million. His fight vs Poirier was also in a shitty time slot for US but still did 1 million buys.

I cant believe that, this fight at least did 1 MIo buys..

675k buys for a midday event in the US only is freakin incredible. This event was prime ppv for europe and that doesn’t seem to be added to this speculation. This could easily be over 1m ppv buys if we’re counting US+EU sales

No it's 675k global, 500k US

Free HD streams were all over the place why woudld you pay for it? :D

You're telling me that the international buy is only 170k? I'm having a hard believing in sport business journal number one bullshit.

Fixed.

Either way I don't care . I'll leave money and numbers talk to McG and his fans .

The countries where it was at prime time don't have to buy PPVs

All those legions of Khabib fans illegally streaming their hero lol

Most of them just watch it on free tv or some service like DAZN.

PPV is completely outdated and barely gets used outside of the US.

I doubt the validity of these numbers, but you have to remember that the North American west coast was barely awake for this card (11AM PT). Furthermore, there are network broadcast deals in place in the Middle East (and Russia), cutting into PPV buy figures.

Only in US and A and Uk i belive you have to pay for pvp, in most of the countries Khabib is big the card was shown on regular or cable tv, I pay 5 euro per month for live Ufcs, the big 4 soccer legues matches, Nhl, Nfl etc.
Khabib fight was on Russian main channel too I believe.
Yes it was on free TV in Russia

Not that bad tbh considering all circumstances of UFC 254

Tbh khabib isn’t that a big draw. Probably similar to jones numbers minus Cormier fights.

Back