Sport's Authority Fighter of the year Award?

I read in a thai group in facebook that they are trying to overwrite the results.. I could not find the link anymore..

Will post it when i chance upon it.

I read in a thai group in facebook that they are trying to overwrite the results.. I could not find the link anymore..

Will post it when i chance upon it.
Yodlekpet’s boss has filed an official challenge apparently which they are allowed to do within 3 days of result announcrment

@anorak do you know why yodlekpet and kulbadam did not fight before the the award was announced? I thought It was customary to have guys if they are anywhere close in weight fight for it like when Penake beat sam-a to decide the winner in 2012

In my opinion, and the opinions of many thai fighters in Facebook..

Yodlekpet should be the winner.

The fighters he won against is way more credible than Kulabdam

Lets hope Yod boss could overturn their decision.

@anorak do you know why yodlekpet and kulbadam did not fight before the the award was announced? I thought It was customary to have guys if they are anywhere close in weight fight for it like when Penake beat sam-a to decide the winner in 2012
Possibly not considered a close enough fight, and maybe one of the sides or their promoter didn’t want

Lets hope Yod boss could overturn their decision.

IMO if they overturn the decision it will make it even more of a shitshow. On what grounds will they overturn it? "We picked Kulabdam but Yodlekpet's manager pulled some strings and we'll give it to him". Every year from now on the runner up's management will protest the award.

Also it would be pretty fucked up for Kulabdam who doesn't have anything to do with it.

A legit way would be to let them have a fight since both are of similar weight, with 10mil side bet and winner will get the award.

Just saw on Muay Ties facebook that the decision stands and Kulabdam is fighter of the year.

Why doesn't he face better opposition?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back