Media Sportbible's MMA Rankings.

Holy fuck that's fucking awful, why's thay retard's shit gettig posted here?

I guess someone who holds belts in two weightclasses, the best female fighter of all time, the best UFC-heavyweight of all time and the current 2nd best fighter at lightweight with a 12 fight win-streak are just good. Okay then.
It's not easy to breakout in these rankings you need to go 0-2 then back peddle like a bitch to get a points win, THEN you're a future legend.

only need to see the first line to know what trash this is GOAT Fedor mia.

Amazing how an only "good" fighter has already beaten a legend and a future legend.

Liddell over Aldo and Cormier? Absolutely ridiculous lmao

Edit: Fedor isn't even on the list? The fuck outta here

So wait a bit wait a bit. Nate Diaz is a Legend but Tony ferguson is only good!!???? Is that guy retard?????

thumbnail

GOAT: Jon Jones, Georges St-Pierre, Anderson Silva, Chuck Liddell

Legend: Khabib Nurmagomedov, Nate Diaz, Daniel Cormier, Jose Aldo, Michael Bisping, Demetrious Johnson, Matt Hughes, Rampage Jackson, Randy Couture

Future Legend: Israel Adesanya, Darren Till, Francis Ngannou, Max Holloway, Zabit Magomedsharipov

Good: Nick Diaz, Henry Cejudo, Tony Ferguson, Amanda Nunes, Jorge Masvidal, Stipe Miocic, Tyrone Woodley, Kamaru Usman, Cain Velasquez, Frank Mir, Tito Ortiz

Overrated: Ronda Rousey, Alistair Overeem, Brock Lesnar, Ben Askren, Jeremy Stephens, Cody Garbrandt, Ken Shamrock, Conor McGregor

Trash: Sage Northcutt, Paige VanZant, Artem Lobov, John Alessio, James Toney

Not A Fighter: CM Punk

https://www.sportbible.com/ufc/news-mma-and-ufc-fighters-ranked-from-goat-to-not-a-fighter-20191120

I got a good laugh out of this. Darren Till, future legend? No Fedor?

{<jordan}

Why the fuck is overeem under masvidal and fucking till? Hes chinny and old but he had a legendary career.

No fedor at all on this list either? Joke.

Bias list is bias. I can see a few of them. But a guy like cejudo as just being "good" but guys like zabit and till are future legends? Weird ass list.

This guy got paid to come up with this terrible list?

I must be doing something wrong in life lol

What a fuckin casual.

Gaurantee you Chuck is in that GOAT category because this idiot just watched the 30 for 30

This guy is worse than a TUF noob. probably doesn't even know who Fedor is.

yeah shit list but my favorite part is calling "overrated" a category having it lie between "good" and "not a fighter."

Sorry, but Conner is a legend. two division champ and biggest draw in MMA history. If that doesn't put you in the legendary category then you need a brain transplant.

The inclusion of Icy Chuck as a GOAT is kind of lulzy too. Not only did he dominate a UFC division that wasn't that great, but he was conned before and to end his reign by top five in Pride Rampage.

Tell me about another fighter outside of the UFC who had Jones', GSP's or Anderson's number.

lmao funny list is funny.

Francis Ngannou - Future Legend
Stipe Miocic - Good

Lol

Back