Media Sportbible's MMA Rankings.

FloydMayweatherMMA

Money Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Adnan Riaz of Sportsbible released an article recently, ranking MMA fighters from 'GOAT' to 'not a fighter'.

If anyone wants to read the full thing, you can find it here;
https://www.sportbible.com/ufc/news-mma-and-ufc-fighters-ranked-from-goat-to-not-a-fighter-20191120
however the important part is below.

Screenshot_20191120-214314_Chrome.jpg

These seem questionable to say the least. Lidell as GOAT? Nate as a legend, while Nick is merely good? Lobov as trash?

Casuals.

How would you guys rank fighters using this tiered system?

Last edited:
Who did Till pay off to get that ranking?

nate diaz in "legend" but conor in "overrated" ? even for me who aint a chicken fan to say the least, I am offended by this artcicle, and WTF Chuck GOAT ???
{<jordan}

Last edited:
nate diaz in legend but conor in overrated ? even for me who aint a chicken fan to say the least, I am offended by this artcicle
Nate is a legend, whilst Jorge is ranked as good. Seems like they didn't watch 244.

"Good" = Fair
Tony Ferguson is Legendary.
54CC39BB-F583-400C-931E-4AC844E53E9D_1_105_c.jpeg

Cejudo is Future Legend.
960x0.jpg

Nunes KO'd Cyborg. She is Legendary
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Darren Till is a future legend, but Cejudo, Ferguson, Stipe, and Nunes are only "Good"

Okay.

I guess someone who holds belts in two weightclasses, the best female fighter of all time, the best UFC-heavyweight of all time and the current 2nd best fighter at lightweight with a 12 fight win-streak are just good. Okay then.

Adnan Riaz of Sportsbible released an article recently, ranking MMA fighters from 'GOAT' to 'not a fighter'.

https://www.sportbible.com/ufc/news-mma-and-ufc-fighters-ranked-from-goat-to-not-a-fighter-20191120

View attachment 680653

These seem questionable to say the least. Lidell as GOAT? Nate as a legend, while Nick is merely good? Lobov as trash?

Casuals.

Lol at Bork Laser being overrated and Nate being a legend. Say what you want about bork, but he won a belt. And defended it.

Lol @ max Holloway as future legend

I bet CM Punk's more of a fighter than Adnan Riaz will ever be. All of his "good" guys are legends already! Shoutout to Ken Shamrock and John Alessio for this makin' this noob's list!

View attachment 680653

Casuals.

@D 1 Wrestler on Suicide watch they put both Conor and Brock on overrated list

Back