Sponsorship Help Information????

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by HRMA, Jun 4, 2014.

1. HRMA

HRMA White Belt

Don't know if this is the proper place to post, but my question is to those who are sponsored.

I need someone to steer me in the right direction, at the moment I have two small business sponsoring the grappling group. Then I have two other potential sponsors that are independent franchises, the two independent franchises are wanting paperwork concerning what kind of sponsorship they will be sponsoring more in detail.

I need help rough drafting some kind of contract? Or getting the correct info to convince them? I know I need a contract on my end for the team members requiring to wear there logos while competing!

Two small businesses don't even care, their just eager to get there logos on our rash guards! They didn't even bother for any type of paperwork!

If anybody knows more information about this topic please help! Information to sensitive please pm me asap!

Thanks!

2. Hywel Teague

Hywel Teague Orange Belt

It doesn't need to be a contract as such, more a black and white proposal that they can show to any higher-ups who might question the decision to sponsor a group like yours, and also act as a reference should expectations not be met on either side of the deal. People will rarely enter into any agreement without stipulations of what each party will do, just put that on a piece of paper and you're good to go.

3. HRMA

HRMA White Belt

So in other words, in the agreement we will write about what we will do for them? For example, their logos on our clothing, online media exposure, expose their logos during tournaments, etc...

Am I on the right track?

4. Hywel Teague

Hywel Teague Orange Belt

Bingo.

But you should also outline your expectations of what they will offer. IE financial support, x amount of products over x amount of time, etc

5. HRMA

HRMA White Belt

Thanks bro! Appreciated!