*Spoilers* Just finished Witcher 2 and started Witcher 3.

Hearts of Stone is better than most stand alone game. That final quest line in the painting was emotional.

The very end too; both expansions have great endings but Hearts of Stone especially.

I got the game and season pass on day one. yet to beat the game. I got through Witcher 2 in like 10 days. W3 just doesn't draw me in. Combat is super easy and simple, and far too many missions that aren't monster hunts end up with "Take mission, search with cat vision for 8 minutes, fight, twist in quest story, search again, fight, collect pay" structure. Super boring. Game was super easy even with the enhanced edition or ghost mode mods, which are supposed to make it harder.

Lol at the cat vision. Man that shit got old real quick. The only thing I can say is that the last 1/3 of TW3 was really excellently done. Honestly, it could have just been a game on its own. It would be short but fuckin sweet.

If you can find a game save I would skip ahead or just do what I did and beat the game over the course of a year or two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back