Pettis willl fight Khabib upon both of their return

Ferguson beats Alvarez

Pettis/Khabib still injured, fight waiting to happen

RDA vs Ferguson announced

Beneil Dariush stands in the sidelines fighting gatekeepers over and over

Khabib beats Pettis

Ferguson beats RDA

Khabib vs Ferguson announced for belt

Khabib defeats Tony Ferguson and becomes LW champ and rules division forever and ever amen because we all know no one will ever beat this man

Ferguson will not beat RDA

bad match up for RDA imo, Ferguson is styalistically a bad match up, hes a strong puncher with great striking and strong wrestling with an unorthodox ground game. something RDA hasn't really been against before.

I think Tony would be working unorthodox stuff at a pace that RDA would have trouble keeping up with. might look like the Tony vs Josh Thompson fight.

either way,

point is

Khabib ends up with the belt

watch khabib's horrendous striking get exposed and he gets koed and nobody speaks about him ever again

Khabib stays injured, taking periodic breaks to shit talk on twitter as an increasing number of people say, "who?"

watch khabib's horrendous striking get exposed and he gets koed and nobody speaks about him ever again

Oh so you are one of those blind biased idiots who goes by Sherdog myths?

Since moving to AKA, Khabib has never been outstruck on the feet... statistically outstruck all his opponents on the feet, INCLUDING RDA

In fact, he outstruck RDA almost double on the feet, hit him with flying knees too.

and RDA outstruck Pettis.

Keep believing those Sherdog myths, idiot

Oh so you are one of those blind biased idiots who goes by Sherdog myths?

Since moving to AKA, Khabib has never been outstruck on the feet... statistically outstruck all his opponents on the feet, INCLUDING RDA

In fact, he outstruck RDA almost double on the feet, hit him with flying knees too.

To be fair, Khabib's striking does look pretty rudimentary and he's certainly not one of the better strikers in the division. It really doesn't matter because he comes in wild with pressure to setup his game.

His wrestling is way out ahead of his peers. I'd pick a healthy Khabib over everyone, assuming he's healed up well.

Won't even watch. Thanks for saving my time almighty shinbone.

I can predict the future too. This thread will end up in the wasteland, you may have dubs by the end of the night, and if we're lucky, you'll get the boot so we won't have to suffer of any of your fake garbage threads until you steal another account tomorrow and post more trash.

TS
20 posts in 11 years?

But nonetheless a great thread.

LOLOL If you think RDA beats Cerrone. Do you even watch MMA?

Khabib wrecks Nate and then beats RDA to become the new champ.

ferguson beating RDA

HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

picture.php

Spoilers...

Back