Spoiler: AJ McKee versus Patricio Freire GIFs *EDIT

The problem is you and everyone that is agreeing with this “thinks”. It’s not up for discussion, remove any hindsight. The ref didn’t check if Pitbull was out, he panicked and went with AJ’s word.
I believe AJ.

Bro, I like you but why is this in UFC Discussion?

Spoilers man.

Bro, I like you but why is this in UFC Discussion?

Spoilers man.
Spoliers? are you insane? If you dont want shit spoiled dont go on sherdog. MMA fight results get talked about as soon as they happen.

P.S. Stop Snitchin

P.P.S @KazDibiase is like a Forum Wide Hero. You should be saying THANK YOU.

Damn so many Sherbros in denial of a good finish because the guy is in Bellator. Go watch AJ’s past fights, he would easily be a T15 in the UFC.

If you contest the stoppage in any fashion, you need to go and see a doctor and get some anti psychosis pills or someshit and quit the bullshit.

The ref checked Pitbull's limp arm as he called the fight off. He didn't go solely on what McKee said.
This. Dude went out and had to be held up on the fence. Anyone saying otherwise is a damn fool.
This is the worst take I have seen on here in while lol
He's been ridiculous since it happened.

Spoliers? are you insane? If you dont want shit spoiled dont go on sherdog. MMA fights get talked about as soon as they happen.

P.S. Stop Snitchin

P.P.S @KazDibiase is like a Forum Wide Hero. You should be saying THANK YOU.

How tf is this snitching? You're being dramatic.

I like the guy but no need to get carried away.

<{vega}>

How tf is this snitching? You're being dramatic.

I like the guy but no need to get carried away.

<{vega}>
You tried to narc out the fookin legend out to the mods for "posting it in the wrong forum"
Hoping to slap dude with double yellows for talking about card results AFTER it happened.

Scandalous,my dude.

No Spoilers? SINCE FUCKIN WHEN

<DCWhoa>

You tried to narc out the fookin legend out to the mods for "posting it in the wrong forum"
Hoping to slap dude with double yellows for talking about card results AFTER it happened.

Scandalous,my dude.

No Spoilers? SINCE FUCKIN WHEN

Get up out your feelings a bit, man. He's going to be fine. I didn't "narc" on him.

Or do you need drama that bad?

Get up out your feelings a bit, man. He's going to be fine. I didn't "narc" on him.

Or do you need drama that bad?
Trying to put ol' Kaz in the nick,cos you wasnt ready to know about Mckee domination at that particular moment! Trying to notify the Old Bill to take 'im away in chains!

IN CHAINS!

Back