Spoiler: AJ McKee versus Patricio Freire GIFs *EDIT

Too bad that's not how a referee stops the fight

Btw, McKee very could have put him out or KO'd him. But it didn't happen. This is gonna be a NC.

I REALLY doubt it will be overturned to an NC. The fact that Patricio didn't protest the stoppage says more than enough, and I was rooting for Pitbull.

Wonder why PB thought that was a body kick? Alot of guys look at the body when throwing high. He did a great job selling that as a body kick.

I don't know why this is in a goddamn UFC forum but good scrap. McKee is top - tier regardless of promotion.

Wonder why PB thought that was a body kick? Alot of guys look at the body when throwing high. He did a great job selling that as a body kick.
He unchambered the kick late

AJ said he was going to finish him in the 1st round with a body kick

He unchambered the kick late
Still surprising. He has blocked thousands of those im sure. Cerrone throws most of his kicks this way. The nun-chuck method. Even retracts them that way.

That headkick was out of nowhere. AJ worked Pitbull hard.
That's a common head kick set up. Lots of ways to avoid that. They love throwing it on fighters they think use a lot of head movement and dips/slips. But it's also easy to read because the fighters that use head movement should know that's one of the set ups they use a lot on head movement based fighters. Whittaker throws that same set up all the time. It's his favorite head kick set up. Lots of other fighters use it as well.

I knew he was going to win and put him on. Worked out beautifully

I always thought his length was going to be too difficult for Patricio
He's the future, I wanna see him in the UFC against the best of this generation.

Glad to see AJ shine bright, should get a ton of new fans now.

Legit phenom

Still surprising. He has blocked thousands of those im sure. Cerrone throws most of his kicks this way. The nun-chuck method. Even retracts them that way.
This time maybe just zigged when he should have zagged. This happens also.

Yes, his health is not my responsibility.
lol but then it would be a late stoppage.

giphy.gif

Back