Spoiled Fights

at least he gave us some of those great ballet moves that we will remember forever
Not ballet. He had an audition the day before for Step Up 3. He just got hit so hard he forgot what day it was.

I was working during Cro Cop/Gonzaga.

I got a text from my brother saying "Cro Cop lost by head kick!"

I texted back, "You mean Cro Cop won by head kick?"

He didn't.

i ruined Rumble/Gus for my friend. i called him and he said "dont say it"

i gave it about 3 seconds of dead air and yelled, 'RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEE"

michael buffer style

Wow you are a terrible friend

I was at an Aerosmith concert in the 80's and Steven Tyler passed out on the stage right at the start of the show. Concert over. Free tix for next one but I didn't make it.

Wanderlei vs CroCop 2. Wanderlei was king (arguably) of 205 and had a closely contested fight to a draw in his first bout with CroCop. Many, myself included, thought he won but due to stipulations it was ruled a draw. I tried staying up late enough to watch the 2nd round of Open Weight Grand Prix but ended up getting entirely to baked and passed out. Turns out my hero was nearly murdered that night. I believe Barnett/Nog was also on that card which was a great fight that I also missed.

I was gonna download Anderson vs Weidman the morning after the fight. Unfortunately I brain farted and went to UFC's website instead of the pirate bay, and well, that moment was spoiled.

Wanderlei vs CroCop 2. Wanderlei was king (arguably) of 205 and had a closely contested fight to a draw in his first bout with CroCop. Many, myself included, thought he won but due to stipulations it was ruled a draw. I tried staying up late enough to watch the 2nd round of Open Weight Grand Prix but ended up getting entirely to baked and passed out. Turns out my hero was nearly murdered that night. I believe Barnett/Nog was also on that card which was a great fight that I also missed.
Saw that one live, you missed out bro. Crocop broke off a piece of Wandrlei's skull before he damn near took his head off with that HK.

Saw that one live, you missed out bro. Crocop broke off a piece of Wandrlei's skull before he damn near took his head off with that HK.
I ended up watching it a few days later. Wanderlei was busted the fuck up. IIRC Wanderlei had to plead with the doctors not to stop the fight from damage. I was and still am a huge fan but he got fucking wrecked. That was definetly prime CroCop. Absolute killer.

Oh, let me say also...F*** FACEBOOK'S NEWS FEED. No matter how much I unlike everything related to MMA and click "I don't care about this," they STILL put spoilers on my page immediately after a fight ends.

Share your biggest spoiler disappointments that didn't occur via the Internet. What happened?

Mine actually wasn't MMA. I was in SF the weekend of the Mayweather vs. Pac fight. I didn't go on the Internet once. I made sure not to look at the papers in the hotel. I avoided bars with TVs. I had ordered and taped the fight for when I got home. When the Valet went to get my car so I could drive home to see the fight, he yelled to the security guard, "sorry about your boy Pac last night."

Sigh.
AGREED - THIS

Back