Social Splinter Cell, revealed that the NSA "Interprets & analysis" all form of communications back in 2003

Serenity Now

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Remember playing this back in 2003, it used to be considered "realistic" specially compared to Metal Gear Solid which was the competition(The promo was "stealth action redefined")...Anyways I always remembered these lines from the game, where it said the NSA was spying on all forms of communications....So I always assumed the American government was spying on us 24/7 but it wasn't until snowden that America actually learned this fact.

The National Security Agency (NSA) is the signals intelligence (SIGINT) and cryptologic establishment of the United States. Primarily tasked with the conduct of SIGINT in all its forms, the NSA can and does intercept and analyze every form of communication known to man, from cellphone signals and e-mail messages, to microwave emissions, to ELF (Extremely Low Frequency) burst transmissions from submarines thousands of feet beneath the surface of the ocean.

https://splintercell.fandom.com/wiki/Third_Echelon

Now I know it's a video game, so maybe they just made this shit up.....but boi were they right.

Tom Clancy was deep state so this adds up

This was my favorite/the only game franchise I've ever liked

I liked just squatting dump-style in the shadows and whistling to freak people out
I think I was too young to truly get far in that game. I just wasted so much time messing around with stuff like that. It's hard for me to play any game seriously but when you can jump on people and knock them out with random objects it's near-impossible.

MGS2 final codec conversation, man. That shit is almost prophetic.

Then you found out Tom Clancy was a right winger and threw the game out while yelling "orange man bad".

A week-old account entering random threads to derp about Trump and throw out meme phrases? Say it ain't so.

Back