Spider Tales: Chapter II Discovery of Super Powers

Locooo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
anderson-silva-celebrating.jpg

-AS first contact with martial arts was Capoeira, at the age of 8. He learned the importance between the master and the student. The discipline and respect. Later he joined a Tae Kwon Do school attracted to the kicks, and later on started trainning Muay Thai.

- He wanted to try at soccer in Corinthians Club but failed to assist on time (claimed had he decided to be a soccer player he will be a major scorer. He plays as a left wing) In that place he began trainning boxing, and his teacher early on spotted him as a natural.

- AS is not southpaw. Vitor Ribeiro, his boxing coach by the time, is responsible for changing drastically his style. He adopted the southpaw stance 'cause he loved it how he could inflict damage with a strong right arm in front (jab).

- He was involved in several street fights. His japanese Tae Kwon Do Master by the time told him not to fight on the street. He stood up to some known and older bully and beat him up with kicks. He was on a major club brawl that looked like those farwest fights that ended on the street. AS and his friends were outnumbered. He held hands with a (girl)friend pretending to be a couple but was found out by the gang and took a fist to the face. He got mad and started fighting and calling all 30 of the guys. Once he looked, there were 6 guys down. But everything has a limit, he stood balls to the wall waiting for the attackers and his military uncle came up firing a shotgun to the air trying to stop the brawl.

- AS worked his ass off at a fastfood, office boy, then went trainning Muay Thai, and later went to school. He hardly eat or sleep, but felt revigorated in the MT class. HE slept during some school classes.

- Anderson by the time trainned Muay Thai with a former Chute Boxe member (the first member to bring an international prize) Claudio Dalledone Jr who left the CB team because he felt monetary betrayed by the owners (Rudimar Fedrigo methinks). ChuteBoxe member would show up in Cobra Kai fashion and destroy their gym, trashed his car, and always challenged him to fight on the streets. Dalledone was straight but he was heavily outnumbered by ChuteBoxe team, and there were no blackbelts to hold the challenge. Another student took charge of the school, but the agressions kept on, and finally they shut down the school.

Shi iiiiiit ! More to come: Chapter III: Life strikes below the waist

I don't want to be an asshole here, and I appreciate any write-ups about fighters, but this is a mess, I assume English isn't your first language however which would explain a lot.

Additionally, I believe it's incorrect. His first contact with martial arts was not Capoeira. Read his wiki and the multitude of other sources available on the internet.

I don't want to be an asshole here, and I appreciate any write-ups about fighters, but this is a mess, I assume English isn't your first language however which would explain a lot.

Additionally, I believe it's incorrect. His first contact with martial arts was not Capoeira. Read his wiki and the multitude of other sources available on the internet.

Haha this is ridiculous, you for real ? Asking me to not believe Anderson Silva written word and take some random wiki info instead ???
Get out of here, man. Don't want to be an asshole, then dont be !
And yeah, english is not my first language, you got me there !

Also hespect the effort i'm putting into it
I back with chapter 3. Trust me. I back

Haha this is ridiculous, you for real ? Asking me to not believe Anderson Silva written word and take some random wiki info instead ???
Get out of here, man. Don't want to be an asshole, then dont be !
And yeah, english is not my first language, you got me there !

Sorry, didn't mean to offend, truly. Carry on.

Sorry, didn't mean to offend, truly. Carry on.

It's all cool man. 'You need to respect some things, like the Nogueira bros, these guys are legends to the sport'
Neither english nor portuguese are my first languages so may the good lord help me with these threads.

It's all cool man. 'You need to respect some things, like the Nogueira bros, these guys are legends to the sport'
Neither english nor portuguese are my first languages so may the good lord help me with these threads.

Alright, I was cool with just leaving it as is, but honestly, I don't need you talking to me about respect. :)

Like I said in my first post, I appreciate most any write-ups or biographies when it comes to MMA fighters, ... as long as they are correct and readable.

I'm going to leave it at that, carry on and best of luck with your book. I'm sure there's someone out there that will find it ... interesting if nothing else.

Alright, I was cool with just leaving it as is, but honestly, I don't need you talking to me about respect. :)

Like I said in my first post, I appreciate most any write-ups or biographies when it comes to MMA fighters, ... as long as they are correct and readable.

I'm going to leave it at that, carry on and best of luck with your book. I'm sure there's someone out there that will find it ... interesting if nothing else.

Aww man, now you're just being bitter
The 'respect' part was humor. Remember Wanderlei in the van with Sonnen ? It was actually a quote.
I don't know about readable, maybe you re just a highbrow, maybe my spelling ain't that good, but the write-up is correct.

Now, would you trust more wiki than a fighter authorized biography ? Come on, who is being unreadable now ?

Take it easy man, I just post for fun. Cheers

that's quite nice of you to respond like that.

You should learn how to create a proper sentence.

Additionally, Wiki is about as reliable as a fucking VW bug.

Aw, I missed a period in there. YOU GOT ME CHAMP!

While wiki isn't the best source, I assume that the 5+ other sources are all incorrect as well? Not saying it's not possible but ...

And I'll freely admit I haven't read his autobiography which I would assume would be correct so those sources could very well be wrong.

I really wasn't trying to be a dick, just wanted to point out that it was rough and I know I'm not the only one thinking it, I just happen to be the only one saying it.

I defy you to show me a wiki article with an error in it. No, I double dare you. Wiki is like my dad, watch yourself.

Back