Movies SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME ($1.9 billion worldwide gross; Returns to Theaters on Sept. 2)

If you have seen SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
And it still made north of $800 Million. So, unfortunately, I don't see them going R Rated for Carnage.

No thanks to China contributing over a quarter of that.

While the rest of the world gets the trailer with the horror vibes, China markets Venom like a romantic comedy. Oddly enough, their marketing seems more in line with the actual movie.

Whatever is happening in this movie sounds awesome. I really hope they all have smallish parts and all come to Peter's aid and don't take the shine off Holland.

Yesterday in Culver City
Rita-Hayworth-Orson-Welles-and-Marlene-Dietrich.jpg

Rita-Hayworth-Orson-Welles-and-Marlene-Dietrich.jpg

They speculate it's for a script reading.
Did he forget how to look human?

So who wants to bet Toby meets Holland’s aunt may and makes an extended joke about how hot she is?

It’s in there. I’d feel cheap but I guess I’d throw it in for the slower viewers in the audience to grab on to.

Update: January 16, 2021

Tom Holland Suits Up in the Red and Black Costume from SPIDER-MAN 3 Set Photos

Tom Holland is back in action! The 24-year-old actor was spotted back in his Spider-Man suit while filming a few scenes for the upcoming third movie on Saturday afternoon (January 16) in Atlanta, Georgia. While dressed up as Spider-Man, Tom leaped from car to car while filming with a young co-star.

TFpSpK2.jpg

xW3VGIe.jpg

WjmRTjq.jpg

J8Mvg1N.jpg

http://www.justjared.com/2021/01/16/tom-holland-suits-up-while-filming-spider-man-3-in-atlanta/

Honestly, what’s with this red and black shit?

Update: January 16, 2021

Tom Holland Suits Up in the Red and Black Costume from SPIDER-MAN 3 Set Photos

Tom Holland is back in action! The 24-year-old actor was spotted back in his Spider-Man suit while filming a few scenes for the upcoming third movie on Saturday afternoon (January 16) in Atlanta, Georgia. While dressed up as Spider-Man, Tom leaped from car to car while filming with a young co-star.

TFpSpK2.jpg

xW3VGIe.jpg

WjmRTjq.jpg

J8Mvg1N.jpg

http://www.justjared.com/2021/01/16/tom-holland-suits-up-while-filming-spider-man-3-in-atlanta/

Tom Holland cameo in Spider-Man 3 confirmed;)

I hope somewhere down the line we get a Spiderman series on Disney+.

Which honestly wouldn't surprise me if they
did.

Update: January 17, 2021

New SPIDER-MAN 3 Set Photos Show the Effects of Trum Mysterio's Lies

Er83IQzXIAAMxjl

Er83JNxWMAI-4gI

Bring back DD. Bring back Punisher. The rest can rot.

Umm..........
14spiderman-superJumbo.jpg

Literally one of the greatest Superhero movies ever made.
meh... Ultimate Spider-Man Seasons 3&4 already did the spider-verse. Plus at some points the animation felt like it was giving me seizures.

Back