Spider Life Show - Ep. 1

GordoBarraBJJ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
If this has been posted already - well then. Fucking deal with it!

[YT]wJRrLTFZ3_0[/YT]

Cool to see Anderson's trainer telling him ''You are fast, you'r already faster than Nick, and now he won't even see you''

Guys, you need see the video, first time i see Anderson in full speed in training after the injury, and it looks like the old and scary Silva.

yeah - the first part is kinda wtf - but the training part is great.

Just watched the show. Very entertaining. I gotta check that party next time I go to Rio. Seems like a fun place.

Anderson is looking very good.

I have GOT to go to Brazil

And you will be very welcome, man. Despite the general Sherdog belief, we really like foreigners here.

If you ever come, PM me or any other brazilian here for information and tips. If you ever come to Bras

What is he saying i dont understand.

Well, he said he had heard about that party and always wanted to go, then he really enjoyed it. The black guy they interview talks about Anderson being a pride for the black comunity.

second part he is telling his children to pick up the stuff they left inside the pool

he talks about the coach that the Nogs brought from Thailand who he thinks is a great help because of his technical level

after he spars everyone says he is training very well and if his head is in the right place in the day of the fight this should be a great fight.

If you open the video in youtube there are captions. Anderson is outstanding. If you go hating on him, you might very well be a bad person.

I think he had a bad moment at some point cause he had a hard time handling the weight of the belt and all his records. Right now there aren't so many expectations, people just want him to make a good comeback and the haters have moved to Jones or McGregor. He seems to be happier now.

looks like the spider is back in great shape

This shit was fucking boring as hell.. Also does nothing for his mystique, makes him look more old and cheesy instead

Back