Relationship Spider friends en su casa! Let them roost!

Ill drop her in a brush fire!

And I have been bitten several times by our friend the Brown Recluse. The first almost killed me.

Had a coworker get bitten on the dick shaft by a brown recluse during a camping trip. Had to go to the hospital because of the swelling and shit. Was pretty heinous to think about but he was fine.

Know another guy who was a surgeon and got bitten on the head by a recluse under his front porch. He had to retire because of it.

Where do you live?

I got spooked by a very large Dark fishing spider the other day in my basement. Flicked on the light and wasn’t expecting to See something that big.
7CYAET2.jpg
Southern, West Virginia.

That is a very large spider.
Around here we call those wolf spiders. (Apparently, not the right name). There is not a Beech Tree in the mountains that doesn't have these big rascals living in it.
(Most large beech trees are hollow around here.)

They frighten me.

Had a coworker get bitten on the dick shaft by a brown recluse during a camping trip. Had to go to the hospital because of the swelling and shit. Was pretty heinous to think about but he was fine.

Know another guy who was a surgeon and got bitten on the head by a recluse under his front porch. He had to retire because of it.
That is unfortunate to say the least.

Same old routine then.

What do they look like?
Shiny black with a red hour glass under their belly. The block I grew up on, one of our neighbors dad's was a bit of a drinker. Whenever we went into the garage he told us to watch out for black wibbles, I can't help it that's been stuck in my head since Nixon was president.

That is unfortunate to say the least.

My coworker later went a little crazy and he had to have measures taken to protect people around him. I'm not saying those moments were connected but.... Dude gets bitten on the dick and then months later he turns into a psychopath.

My coworker later went a little crazy and he had to have measures taken to protect people around him. I'm not saying those moments were connected but.... Dude gets bitten on the dick and then months later he turns into a psychopath.
Man! That went south quick.

Is he alright now?

Shiny black with a red hour glass under their belly. The block I grew up on, one of our neighbors dad's was a bit of a drinker. Whenever we went into the garage he told us to watch out for black wibbles, I can't help it that's been stuck in my head since Nixon was president.
I have seen maybe 3 of those my entire life.
I hope I don't run into any more.

I let them be..

I have a lot of house plants so i rarely/never see them and they kill other less nice bugs..

never understood why Americans are such pussies about spiders. barely anyone ever dies from spider bites. they are not a big deal at all. even the most dangerous ones rarely bite. ive had redbacks on my leg or arm numerous times.

Not allowed in my house, not since someone I know got bit by a brown recluse hiding in his jacket. Dude had a huge chunk of his arm cut off.. I also don’t adhere to the catch and release policy, if they’re in my house it’s on! Die Die Die!

Spiders, camel spiders, or whip scorpions/vinegaroons dont bother me
Now scorpions on the other hand...

Correction: jumping spiders are bros. All other spiders can go fuck themselves.

Back