Relationship Spider friends en su casa! Let them roost!

Fuck ‘em. If you’re in my house and you’ve got more than four legs I’m going to hit you with something heavy the first chance I get.

I usually let then live in and walk around until they start to ask for money and complain that theres no cold Beer in the fridge.

Then is just a Reebok Pump to the head and
hope that the next generation will come
Less pedantic.

Gekko ftw bug deterrent.
DifferentHarmoniousArabianhorse-small.gif

Last edited:
I catch and release spiders I find inside.

I've only found one centipede in my home and I killed it right away cuz it crawled on my leg in my bed and scared the fuck out of me. It was also pretty fast but maybe next time I'd try to catch and release it too.

They're too delicious to not be killed

Black widows and the brown racluse are poisones.

Horrible idea to let them hang around.
Venomous... also bites from them are incredibly rare

@Anung Un Rama the odds of a bite from a widow are pretty rare. If you’re uncomfortable with her around, simply move her to the edge of the woods and drop her in a brush pile

@Anung Un Rama the odds of a bite from a widow are pretty rare. If you’re uncomfortable with her around, simply move her to the edge of the woods and drop her in a brush pile
I might move her just so I don’t have to raise her runts like Wilbur had to.

Ill drop her in a brush fire!

And I have been bitten several times by our friend the Brown Recluse. The first almost killed me.

My four year old son adores spiders. I don’t get it. I hate the little fuckers. However, because my son cries if I hurt or kill them I’ve adopted a catch and release policy for the last couple of years.

Ill drop her in a brush fire!

And I have been bitten several times by our friend the Brown Recluse. The first almost killed me.
That’s unfortunate, about 10% of recluse bites can cause necrotizing fasciitis. There was a study done on recluse bites that were treated at hospitals and it was found that about 80% were actually misdiagnosed other infections. Doctors up here in New England have told people I know they got bit by a brown recluse even though we aren’t anywhere near their range. So doctors definitely aren’t entomologists.

That’s unfortunate, about 10% of recluse bites can cause necrotizing fasciitis. There was a study done on recluse bites that were treated at hospitals and it was found that about 80% were actually misdiagnosed other infections. Doctors up here in New England have told people I know they got bit by a brown recluse even though we aren’t anywhere near their range. So doctors definitely aren’t entomologists.
I haven't been to the doctor for any of the bites.

There are tons of the rascals in my house in the summer time.

I save spiders. I saved one at my work that displayed such intellect in its movements that I was practically in tears by the time i got it outside. I think they are a lot more intelligent and aware than most ppl realize.

I haven't been to the doctor for any of the bites.

There are tons of the rascals in my house in the summer time.
Where do you live?

I got spooked by a very large Dark fishing spider the other day in my basement. Flicked on the light and wasn’t expecting to See something that big.
7CYAET2.jpg

Back