Spider fought D.C w/o PED's, unlike Bones

Jones didn't pop for the first fight. If you're gonna say he was on steroids then we also have to assume Silva was on steroids based on his two failed tests. Both are proven cheaters far as I'm concerned.

Silva only pop after his injury not using his whole career imo, which is different

Silva only pop after his injury not using his whole career imo, which is different
He failed his first random test ever, that kinda hints at him using his whole career.

LOL he was still juicing.

quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

There is no other fighter on the GOAT list that would have taken that fight

There will never be another fighter like Anderson

For a benzo... So did forrest. What are we even talking about
He failed for three things, two of them being Drostanolone and Androstane, two forms of anabolic steroids.

I love Anderson Silva. He was legit my favorite fighter, maybe even more than GSP. However, it's likely Anderson Silva just didn't get caught. So many people don't realize that you can be doping and still pass 80% of your drug tests, or more if they're scheduled tests.

People on these forums don't really understand how PED testing works, AT ALL. They think if you take PEDs and get tested, that you'll just pop. But these fighters are smart: a lot of them have inside information when they'll get tested, or they play games with the whereabouts for random tests. They have all the time they need to take masking agents to throw off the tests.

I would say, ballpark, a "doping" fighter is only going to get caught on maybe 20% of the tests -- and that's random tests. For scheduled tests, they just cycle steroids and have everything well out of there systems. The only exception there is metabolites which store long-term, like Turinabol. And again for metabolites, there's only a small % chance they'll actually get detected.

Jones didn't pop for the first fight. If you're gonna say he was on steroids then we also have to assume Silva was on steroids based on his two failed tests. Both are proven cheaters far as I'm concerned.
DC vs Jones 1 was pre USADA - not to mention Jon admitted to roiding in both fights against DC. Silva however fought DC post USADA and didnt test positive.

DC vs Jones 1 was pre USADA - not to mention Jon admitted to roiding in both fights against DC. Silva however fought DC post USADA and didnt test positive.

This is dumb, if you're going to argue something pre USADA doesn't count then let's discount Silva's entire career. Both are proven cheaters and trying to elevate one over the other based on your warped perception of "clean-ness" is silly. Neither of them are clean athletes.

Cormier would

He did take that fight

You must have an IQ in the double digits if you think taking a fight in 2 days notice coming off surgery is the same as accepting a fight with a guy taking the fight on 2 days notice while you had an entire training camp

Back