Spider fought D.C w/o PED's, unlike Bones

Respect? Both bad as each other.
260495.jpg

Silva is teh bezt <{silvanormal}>

As a man in his early 40's, one does not simply fall apart and become a shell of himself overnight without something going on. Silva was basically a superman....then went to hell damn near overnight. All of this, "well he just got old..." blah, blah...is pure b.s. Silva obviously juiced up until they started clamping down more and got caught. Coming off those PED's is what causes exactly what happened to Silva, not getting older. Respect? yeah, but not because he WASN'T doing PED's because he obviously did.

As a man in his early 40's, one does not simply fall apart and become a shell of himself overnight without something going on. Silva was basically a superman....then went to hell damn near overnight. All of this, "well he just got old..." blah, blah...is pure b.s. Silva obviously juiced up until they started clamping down more and got caught. Coming off those PED's is what causes exactly what happened to Silva, not getting older.

You're a fucking retard and have no clue what you're talking about.

NFL athletes often retire in their early 30s because they feel that their body is giving up on them. Not to mention that physical prime is different for each human.
Anderson Silva fought a lot of fights, and only lost his title at nearly 40 years old..

I'd advise you to read up on a subject you choose to talk about before outing yourself as mentally retarded in your 48th post.
Silva was using PEDs, yeah. So was everyone at that time. And it certainly plays a role in his decline, but do you really wanna argue that 38-year-old Silva was still in his prime when he started losing?

Last edited:
You're a fucking retard and have no clue what you're talking about.
Just shut the fuck up.

NFL athletes often retire in their early 30s because they feel that their body is giving up on them. Not to mention that physical prime is different for each human.
Anderson Silva fought a lot of fights, and only lost his title at nearly 40 years old..

I'd advise you to read up on a subject you choose to talk about before outing yourself as mentally retarded in your 48th post.
Silva was using PEDs, yeah. So was everyone at that time. And it certainly plays a role in his decline, but do you really wanna argue that 38-year-old Silva was still in his prime when he started losing?

So, you agree with my point by saying that Silva was using PED's....so what are you arguing about?

I didn't say "everyone else" wasn't using PED's...that's obvious. My point is that anyone that thinks Silva wasn't using PED's is an idiot. I didn't argue anything about Silva being in his prime at 38. You make too many empty assumptions, and end the end you agree with my point that Silva was obviously using PED's. So I am at a loss as what the hell you are disagreeing about?

The way you talk and flail around like a girl is reminiscent of a guy that might need some PED's. Look into it - everybody is doing it.

48th post? I've made thousands and thousands of posts since 2003. You don't know who I am. That's a bad way to call someone out here. If you've never been banned or had more than 1 account on Sherdog, you're doing something wrong.

So, you agree with my point by saying that Silva was using PED's....so what are you arguing about?

I didn't say "everyone else" wasn't using PED's...that's obvious. My point is that anyone that thinks Silva wasn't using PED's is an idiot. I didn't argue anything about Silva being in his prime at 38. You make too many empty assumptions, and end the end you agree with my point that Silva was obviously using PED's. So I am at a loss as what the hell you are disagreeing about?

The way you talk and flail around like a girl is reminiscent of a guy that might need some PED's. Look into it - everybody is doing it.

As a man in his early 40's, one does not simply fall apart and become a shell of himself overnight without something going on. Silva was basically a superman....then went to hell damn near overnight.

The point is that you have no clue what you're talking about. Silva didn't "fall apart" over night, he suffered a devastating injury that would've ended most fighters goddamn career. And that was when he was almost 40 years old.

So you tell me - is it that weird that he didn't look like Superman after that injury, at 40 years old?
I don't think so.

serious respect just for taking the fight. anderson has balls.

Anderson and Bones both have wins over DC on their record. They both passed the drug tests.

It’s a bit of an ostrich defense, I know, but we only know for a fact Jones was dirty the second fight. He passed everything the first time around.

Anderson and Bones both have wins over DC on their record. They both passed the drug tests.

It’s a bit of an ostrich defense, I know, but we only know for a fact Jones was dirty the second fight. He passed everything the first time around.

Anderson lost to DC.......and if anyone thinks that was a real 'fight', they're delusional.

Dc knocks stipe the longest reigning heavy weight ever out with ease and people think he put any effort in trying to take out Anderson.
<36>

Anderson will always be the man!

giphy.gif

Some Legends never die...

Back