Spider : "Conor Mcgregor has no condition of battle against Jose Aldo"

When TJ Dillashaw ripped the belt from Barao nobody saw him coming or cared except team Alpha Male. Even Barao thought he could half-ass a fight and still win, he was dead wrong!

That's a really good analogy, pretty much anything can happen.

I don't mind Anderson sticking up for his Brazilian bro but his whole premise is flawed. He thinks that because Mendes took Aldo's best that McGregor, a bigger, stronger, more powerful guy and better striker that's never been knocked out can't?

The real question is... can Aldo handle what McGregor is packing? There isn't a single soul in the division that can take his left hand too many times before they're folded up, and it might only take once. Anderson chose a poor basis for an argument here. :icon_lol:

Good God man! Conor McGregor is not a giant he's just a inch taller with a longer reach and longer muscle bellies that makes him look bigger. Conner owns 15 career KO's Aldo Almighty 14 most of which were in WEC, against much tougher men that Conor would just side step. Aldo was champ while Conor was practicing scissor kicks in the mirror.

I keep saying it and by now most of you know from me I got no real hate for Conor he alright every man should own one custom made suit wedding or funeral we all go to one. It's the fanatics I want to stay away from.

Once Aldo slaps his ears and humbles his ass things will settle down and the girlz will find a new hot fighter.

One more thing don't quote me bringing up speed because you "F*king" know Aldo is just as in fact faster them little guys just so quick!

So Anderson admits he would duck a talented well rounded fighter? Huge.

"Jose Aldo already told what we needed to know. We have the King, the prince and the fool. Period! No more discussion! I think he (Mcgregor) is a nice guy, but Aldo is cooler than him. Jose is my brother, I'm with Aldo till I die! Go beat the crap out of him, Jose! Please, spank him. Beat him big time. "

Wat? This is some Gangsta' Spider lol. Ride or die homie, spank him, Aldo got more swag.

Him and Aldo gonna bust a cap in some police punk ass bitch.

hahahahaha hilarious. Aldo is so flat footed and Conor will use him as a punching bag. its easy win for Conor, he is too fast for Aldo. ya'll see

Typical Anderson pretending like he can't speak english

I don't mind Anderson sticking up for his Brazilian bro but his whole premise is flawed. He thinks that because Mendes took Aldo's best that McGregor, a bigger, stronger, more powerful guy and better striker that's never been knocked out can't?

The real question is... can Aldo handle what McGregor is packing? There isn't a single soul in the division that can take his left hand too many times before they're folded up, and it might only take once. Anderson chose a poor basis for an argument here. :icon_lol:

Conor stronger and more powerful than Mendes? give me a fucking break.

Aldo has never been knocked before also, while facing competition AGES ahead of Conor's. Since we went there, let's not forget to mention that Conor have been submitted before twice, and Aldo is a brilliant grappler that can easily take Connor where he's weakest.

While Aldo was already facing the Elite of the elite, Conor was punching bums back in Ireland, the experience and skill gap is setting Conor and his fans to a rude awakening.

What about that premise??

I like Conor, but some of his fans make it hard, geez.

Conor stronger and more powerful than Mendes? give me a fucking break.

Aldo has never been knocked before also, while facing competition AGES ahead of Conor's. Since we went there, let's not forget to mention that Conor have been submitted before twice, and Aldo is a brilliant grappler that can easily take Connor where he's weakest.

While Aldo was already facing the Elite of the elite, Conor was punching bums back in Ireland, the experience and skill gap is setting Conor and his fans to a rude awakening.

What about that premise??

I like Conor, but some of his fans make it hard, geez.

When was the last time Conor got submitted, and when was the last time Aldo subbed anyone?

A Brazilian supporting his friend and his countryman.
Has this ever happened before?!

The only way Conor can be champ is if he fights Carla Esparza at straw-weight. I got $10 on Carla

And if McGregor was the Brazilian and Aldo was the non Brazilian champ what do you think Anderson would say?

When was the last time Conor got submitted, and when was the last time Aldo subbed anyone?

By this interesting logic Mighty Mouse shouldn't have been able to submit Moraga....

And look what happened there.....

Ando may have just cursed Aldo.

Am I the only one who read this in an Jamaican accent?

"Ose HAldo already tell us wha we need fe know. We ave de King, de prince and de heedyat. You done know! Talk done! I tink he (Mcgregah) is a nice guy, but HAldo is cooler than him. Ose is my bruddah, me wid HAldo till I dead! Go mash him to fuck up, Ose! Please, spank im. Mash up im bumboclot.

I cyan even see an comparative. McGregah got no condition fe face Ose HAldo. How, likkle sweetness? How? You even seen Aldo's last fight? You tink dis bwoy can tek wha de boy (Mendeks) tek by HAldo? *stups* Ratted.

If HAldo was same weight as me, I woulda done retire. I woulda run from im, me no heedyat. Me no wan en up like no boogooyaga, star."

Back