Spider : "Conor Mcgregor has no condition of battle against Jose Aldo"

iLikeBirds

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Jose Aldo already told what we needed to know. We have the King, the prince and the fool. Period! No more discussion! I think he (Mcgregor) is a nice guy, but Aldo is cooler than him. Jose is my brother, I'm with Aldo till I die! Go beat the crap out of him, Jose! Please, spank him. Beat him big time.

I can't even see an comparative. McGregor has no condition of face Jose Aldo. How, sweetheart? How? Did you saw Aldo's last fight? You think this boy can take what that boy (Mendes) took by Aldo? Never.

If Aldo was from my weigh class, I would already retired. I would run from him, im not fool. I don't want to get crazy, man.

Combate.com

Anderson is my favorite fighter of all time, but he is extremely biased.

How, sweetheart? How?

Lol....Of course Anderson will stand up for his friend. Again, not sure how anybody can say this will be one sided. It's going to be one hell of a competitive fight.

anyone know how to watch Combate videos if you're not in brazil?

Lmao @ "I don't want to get crazy, man."

Who cares what "spider" thinks. He's irrelevant and hasn't been champ for over 2 years.

McGregor is to Aldo as Weidman was to Anderson.

Hahaha, the spider strikes again with some quality trooling.

Conor_Mc_Gregor_Anderson_Silva.jpg

Incoming butthurt from Mcgregor fans.

They sure are an insecure lot.

has anderson`s english gotten worse? Or is he trolling? I heard the phrase " i excited for back" and i cant get it out of my head.

[YT]vWe9O3AEj2k[/YT]

GSP disagrees. Battle of GOATs.

Back