Spicy Chips Challange!

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

BlackANTIvenom and her BF trihex are doing the Spicy chips challenge. Have yall ever done one of these lulz? I like spicy food but my tolerance for it is actually pretty low so I avoid anything labeled as extremely spicy.

What chips are they eating?

Spicy challenges are stupid. What is the point? I enjoy spicy food but I want to enjoy my food but not to the point where I can’t take another bite.

I enjoyed watching people do the cinnamon challenge.

Them folks is silly.

You should watch Hot Ones on YT. That show is great

Not sure how these chips stack up against those wings.

You say these peoples names like we are supposed to have heard of them

Ate a third of a reaper once... Never again... Spicy chips sound weak...

BlackANTIvenom and her BF trihex are doing the Spicy chips challenge. Have yall ever done one of these lulz? I like spicy food but my tolerance for it is actually pretty low so I avoid anything labeled as extremely spicy.

I’m hoping for a nutmeg eating challenge or gas huffing.

what chips were they eating?

these?

91BFgoBjI7L._SL1500_.jpg

or maybe this?

OneChip-Challenge-Paqui-FT-BLOG0919-2.jpg

yea, I can see how that might be hard for the average person. Really nothing crazy tho for people like myself.

Watch this guy, and be actually fucking amazed. This is what a real man looks like:

A whole bottle of extract, extract much more potent than those chips. Much, much more potent. This almost shouldn't be possible. And hes done crazier things than even this.

I love spicy food but I hate that dry heat that just fucking burns your tongue forever

I'm fine with some burn if it tastes good but some super spicy shit is just pointless

what chips were they eating?

these?

91BFgoBjI7L._SL1500_.jpg

or maybe this?

OneChip-Challenge-Paqui-FT-BLOG0919-2.jpg

yea, I can see how that might be hard for the average person. Really nothing crazy tho for people like myself.

Watch this guy, and be actually fucking amazed. This is what a real man looks like:

A whole bottle of extract, extract much more potent than those chips. Much, much more potent. This almost shouldn't be possible. And hes done crazier things than even this.

Yeah it was those Paqui chip

Haven't had those in the longest time, but they're GOAT level. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find anywhere that stocks Zapp's since I moved back to Boston. The local market that used to carry them doesn't carry them anymore and I haven't found them anywhere else... :(

Back