Sperm counts of Western men plummeting, analysis finds

This thread is too funny. And lol at all the people saying fat fuckers have low sperm count. Not true at all. A lot of my cousins are obese and they each still have at least 8 kids.
i think its genetics lol.

increases estrogen
very bad, very bad
Yep, and it's basically endemic. Wonder if that's why Thailand and Brazil had all the trannys back before it was cool. Due to massive plastic pollution

Yep, and it's basically endemic. Wonder if that's why Thailand and Brazil had all the trannys back before it was cool. Due to massive plastic pollution
Now you got me thinking if my plastic water bottle is safe to drink from. Even metal water bottles have a plastic inner coating. I don't want to use a glass bottle incase I drop it.

Now you got me thinking if my plastic water bottle is safe to drink from. Even metal water bottles have a plastic inner coating. I don't want to use a glass bottle incase I drop it.
It's everyhwere. Def use Google or rather duckduckgo and find out the plastic content of what you are eating and drinking out of. I've moved to glasses when I can. My kids still use paper or plastic as they're idiots and spill all the time. But their bowls are ceramic

Probably worth having a glass one eh. Think I might try and remove plastic from my life. I've been reading about the replacements for BPAs and they don't sound good either n

this head of halal certified food in australia posted this....

e9bce6b54a533b3e9e12142db1ca35f5
Lol, got triggered?

women nowadays especially here in america have huge metal vice grips waiting to tear balls for their collection.

Get a stainless-steel one. like RTIC.

I got one of these as a drinking glass :

and this is the bottle version :

Time to run off to the Himalayas and become a monk to keep it nice and high

Sperm counts of men in North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealandare plunging, according to a new analysis published Tuesday.

Among these men there has been a 52% decline in sperm concentration and a 59% decline in total sperm count over a nearly 40-year period ending in 2011, the analysis, published in the journal Human Reproduction Update, said.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/25/health/sperm-counts-declining-study/index.html

giphy.gif

What's going on?

Maybe the X-Files were right. Maybe we're being sterilized over generations so that we naturally die out. Then they can take over without a fight.

Not fast enough. Extinction.

One thing that nobody had mentioned yet is natural selection.

In the old days if a man was born with low sperm count he would likely have no children and his beta cuck genes would never be passed on.

But modern humans interfere with natural selection by using all kinds of techniques like in vitro fertilization to help men get women pregnant and pass on their beta cuck genes.

Sperm counts of men in North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealandare plunging, according to a new analysis published Tuesday.

Among these men there has been a 52% decline in sperm concentration and a 59% decline in total sperm count over a nearly 40-year period ending in 2011, the analysis, published in the journal Human Reproduction Update, said.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/25/health/sperm-counts-declining-study/index.html

giphy.gif

What's going on?

Maybe the X-Files were right. Maybe we're being sterilized over generations so that we naturally die out. Then they can take over without a fight.

That sounds awesome

Seriously this. Eating a diet of junk food, fast food, and soda is going to have horrible negative effects.

Its no secret why the US has such high rates of heart disease, cancer, diabetes, obesity, etc.
I wish that were true in regards to the sperm count. The fat, poor people seem to have the high # of kids.

Immigrant births in all western countries exceed even domestic poor births. Exception is religious fundamentalists.

In the old days if a man was born with low sperm count he would likely have no children and his beta cuck genes would never be passed on.

But modern humans interfere with natural selection by using all kinds of techniques like in vitro fertilization to help men get women pregnant and pass on their beta cuck genes.
lot of truth to this too.

We are the only species that would be devolving overall physically by percentage due to the ability of those with physical and mental deficiencies that would have prior kept them from propagating that, from reproducing.

you do realize that girls date all kinds of soyboys these days?

its not about combat ability no more or who can kill who

serious answer for thread

chemicals in food/water

Probably worth having a glass one eh. Think I might try and remove plastic from my life. I've been reading about the replacements for BPAs and they don't sound good either n
I read even "BPA free" bottles like those that use Tritan also leech the same bad stuff. I saw a How It's Made segment on Swiss Sigg metal water bottles and even those have a plastic inner coating.

Get a stainless-steel one. like RTIC.

I got one of these as a drinking glass :

and this is the bottle version :

I got one of those metal cups but didn't use it yet and it doesn't have a lid that completely covers it. I have a HydroFlask not used much and it gives a metal taste.

Back