Spent the day in South Central LA.

You had a bat. One crack and you bash a head in.

Bat should usually beat a knife especially a pocket knife.

yeah of course, I just preferred to take the safe route and flex it then talk shit from a distance. I legitimately thought he might say ok to a clean fight but that type of thing obviously wasn't in his vocabulary.

NoHo with my frands.

Drinks being bought for me. <3

that part of LA is the only place i've personally witnessed fast food places w/ the workers/registers behind bulletproof glass. gotta hand the money in a receptacle and they spin it around w/ the food.

good times

you belong in california. getting some ass backwards version of being starstruck in the ghetto.

that part of LA is the only place i've personally witnessed fast food places w/ the workers/registers behind bulletproof glass. gotta hand the money in a receptacle and they spin it around w/ the food.

good times

a jack in the box i used to go to in berkeley used to have bulletproof glass when i first lived there, so i don't think it's such an uncommon thing.

i was also the only white person for a good five miles. the old MEPS was straight in the Jungle. joined the Army from there. they told white people, w/ a straight face, if you leave do not cross the street (even though a McDs was right there).

not saying it's a damn warzone, i spent a year in Kabul. have been to Juarez as well, the worst place i've ever seen. but that part of LA, don't care who you are, certainly is no punk

Coming from an Argentine, the scariest places in LA are where the Mexican and Central American gangs patrol.

a jack in the box i used to go to in berkeley used to have bulletproof glass when i first lived there, so i don't think it's such an uncommon thing.

Speaking of college towns, the few times that I was truly scared shitless when leaving with friends off USC's campus at night. USC is in the hood, there is a reason it is dubbed University of South Central.

Cool thread. Thanks TS. I believe you. Lol

Funny reading this shit, when my part of Toronto is considered more or less "ghetto". It's truly a walk in the park compared to US hoods.

Wow, why do you live in a country that allows such shitty neighbourhoods to exist?

Ive never been anywhere in Australia that sounds as fucked up as that. Merica.

youve got indigenous people living in the outback, who dont even have access to civilization

we would never allow that to exist here

youve got indigenous people living in the outback, who dont even have access to civilization

we would never allow that to exist here

Didn't 'murca annihilate their indigenous folk in a vicious campaign of ethnic cleansing?

Get on it, Australia

Didn't 'murca annihilate their indigenous folk in a vicious campaign of ethnic cleansing?

Get on it, Australia

Nope. It wasn't a genocide. There were wars, and bad deals that made the natives be uprooted from their ancestral lands(Trial of Tears) but ethnic cleansing? Armenians, Jews, the numerous African genocides, war in the Balkans, those had massive ethnic cleansing. Different from the Native Americans.

86c510f64a86752b712d06578dd24e19.jpg

Ahh this fucking got me LOL

Back