Spent the day in South Central LA.

GoldenRedKicks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ask me anything!! Im white btw, so I was very out of my elements in certain areas. What was worse then the ghetto though was the traffic, it was so obnoxious and overwhelming. Took me 30 minutes to go 7/8 miles at times. Saw some rough shit, almost got into a fight, etc... but yeah, ask away(there were posters for "straight out of Compton" on every single street corner, no joke.

What streets and districts did you roll by my white brotha?

What streets and districts did you roll by my white brotha?

Stayed at a buddy's place in Inglewood, went to a show south of downtown on S Broadway street. Got food on Slauson Ave from a street corner bbq set up, good stuff. everyone kept sayin "damn, we don't get many white people up in here" lol but it was cool. almost got into a fight on a "Manchester street" I don't recall where that was.

Stayed at a buddy's place in Inglewood, went to a show south of downtown on S Broadway street. Got food on Slauson Ave from a street corner bbq set up, good stuff. everyone kept sayin "damn, we don't get many white people up in here" lol but it was cool. almost got into a fight on a "Manchester street" I don't recall where that was.

Tell the story in detail.

Also, did you almost have to use your AK?

Did you eat out?

If so, did you tip?

If so, how much?

If not, why not?

Are you going to Fatburger at 2 in the morning?

Also did you see any police? And if so, did they roll right past you?

I WANT ANSWERS!

Tell the story in detail.

Also, did you almost have to use your AK?

nah, I didn't even have to use my AK. And nothing big, me and my boy stopped at a Mcdonalds to use there wifi and while in the parking lot 3 dudes walked up to us, askin for cigs n weed and all that. we cordially denied, and as were posted in his car, they're just standing outside of the car talking to eachother, looking at us. one of em sporadically smacks the hood and kicks the car so I stepped out like wtf and he flashed a blade and I said you sure you wanna try some shit as I grabbed a bat out the trunk, 1 of his boys tried to run up on me from the other side of the truck and I feinted a swing at him and had him backin up, then I hop in the whip and we drive across the parking lot, I get out, set the bat in the bed and yell "hey, drop that knife and lets catch the fair 1" because at that point i was very mad and a little fucked up... anyways, this fool and his boys started sprinting towards us with the blade in his hand so I hopped in the back and we sped off. not worth it, but this guy and his friends definitely would have lost to me and mine in a fair fight, and they knew this.

Did you eat out?

If so, did you tip?

If so, how much?

If not, why not?

ate bbq at a street joint, tipped 2 bucks cuz the guys were friendly and welcoming, usually I don't tip, why??, cue steve buscemi from reservoir dogs quote. but the dude who served me was a happy go lucky old dude just cookin some bbq, he deserved it.

I know who are the fools that came up with the automobile. :icon_lol: They should just have a mass transit system that moves at great speeds not our slow rail system and bart stations.

My own father sent me into Compton for ribs once. It was like a joke. Or the most boring part of a rap video.

nah, I didn't even have to use my AK. And nothing big, me and my boy stopped at a Mcdonalds to use there wifi and while in the parking lot 3 dudes walked up to us, askin for cigs n weed and all that. we cordially denied, and as were posted in his car, they're just standing outside of the car talking to eachother, looking at us. one of em sporadically smacks the hood and kicks the car so I stepped out like wtf and he flashed a blade and I said you sure you wanna try some shit as I grabbed a bat out the trunk, 1 of his boys tried to run up on me from the other side of the truck and I feinted a swing at him and had him backin up, then I hop in the whip and we drive across the parking lot, I get out, set the bat in the bed and yell "hey, drop that knife and lets catch the fair 1" because at that point i was very mad and a little fucked up... anyways, this fool and his boys started sprinting towards us with the blade in his hand so I hopped in the back and we sped off. not worth it, but this guy and his friends definitely would have lost to me and mine in a fair fight, and they knew this.

Were they gentlemen of explosive predispositions?

the guys who tried to start stuff were 2 hard workers and 1 explosive individual. and im glad im alive too, not because of the risk of hood conflict, but because of all the horrible drivers in the innercity.

My own father sent me into Compton for ribs once. It was like a joke. Or the most boring part of a rap video.

Compton surprisingly wasn't too bad, at least when I was there. a little sketchy, but not as bad as some of the other places I cruised thru.

86c510f64a86752b712d06578dd24e19.jpg

Yeah, last time I was in Inglewood was a concert at the forum. That exit off Manchester.... It's really another world, but it's cool.

Back