spencer pendred

billo2007**

Blue Belt
Reaction score
cannot fucking believe the score of this fight 30 fucking 27?

i was hammered drunk but lost a considerable ammount of cash on spencer disgusting!

thoughts on the decision?

You bet on Spencer?

B-but...how do you defeat that which does not fight?

Cathal has won more fights by ACCIDENT than Spencer has won in his entire career. And Cathal doesn't even practice a style even REMOTELY resembling martial arts. He is the ugly duckling of MMA. Trained in the sacred arts of Tae Kwon Don't, he has abandoned all forms of martial arts...snake, tiger, monkey style....why do something that's been done to death? It's all about sloppopotamus style.

The Crowned Prince of Boston Judges will forgive your slip up at the betting booths, in exchange for tribute paid in his next...........contest.

Well, i bet on Pendred and won.

But i made the awfull mistake of bet on Zhang...

Spencer is the man and they ripped him off.

If u listened to joe rogan during the fight u would have thought pendred was near death but if u watched the fight than it wasn't a bad decision . I thought Cathal won 29-28 . Joe rogan gets too excited watching fights .

You bet on Spencer?

B-but...how do you defeat that which does not fight?

Cathal has won more fights by ACCIDENT than Spencer has won in his entire career. And Cathal doesn't even practice a style even REMOTELY resembling martial arts. He is the ugly duckling of MMA. Trained in the sacred arts of Tae Kwon Don't, he has abandoned all forms of martial arts...snake, tiger, monkey style....why do something that's been done to death? It's all about sloppopotamus style.

The Crowned Prince of Boston Judges will forgive your slip up at the betting booths, in exchange for tribute paid in his next...........contest.

KLgZn0r.gif

Post of the week material.

30-27 was a joke, I thought Spencer with a 29-28.
I'll have to watch it again without the Rogan though.

The only excuse the judges could have was thinking Cathal Pendred was a black guys name

Well, i bet on Pendred and won.

But i made the awfull mistake of bet on Zhang...

Terrible. I think Zhang Lipeng is the worst fighter to ever be in the UFC

You could probably make a case for one of the two guys he beaten though.

cannot fucking believe the score of this fight 30 fucking 27?

i was hammered drunk but lost a considerable ammount of cash on spencer disgusting!

thoughts on the decision?

Well I put money on Gatsalov vs Pendrede so yeah I know that feel, bro. 30-27 is a bad joke but it happens often enough that some judges don't even get the easiest to score rounds right. See James Vick vs Nick Hein, where Vick mostly hits the air and gets knocked down two times in the first round, but still gets one (or even two?) 30-27. MMA judging ist flawed as fuck.

I won some money on Pendred, but I felt like being fooled. Pendred is maybe the worst fighter in the UFC right now and somehow continues to pick up victories.

On slightly related note: I think we have to coin a new term "irish judges" similarly to the "brazilian judges".

HorseshiZ with a capital z.

Terrible. I think Zhang Lipeng is the worst fighter to ever be in the UFC

You could probably make a case for one of the two guys he beaten though.

You're telling me. I fell asleep during the Zhang fight with a pistol in my mouth praying for the courage to pull the trigger. Thank God sleep took me before sweet mortal release.

You're over-egging it a bit here.
He's as boring as a bag of wet dicks though.

Hey now. A bag of wet dicks would have broken up the monotony quite nicely during that fight.

Back