Spence-Garcia PBC Confirmed FOX PPV March 16

Well, the fight has been tough to make, lets see how quick it gets made if Mikey shits the bed against Spence. Lets wait and see where the callout originates.
we've already seen the callouts

we've already seen the callouts
You make it sound as though Lomachenko was really trying to get that fight on and its all on Garcia shamelessly avoiding him.

You make it sound as though Lomachenko was really trying to get that fight on and its all on Garcia shamelessly avoiding him.
no, that's not my opinion. I think Loma WAS trying to get the fight; and I certainly don't think Mikey is shamelessly avoiding him, he just had different, lucrative options on the table and doesn't like working with Arum, which has made the situation difficult. You make it sound like Loma has been shamelessly avoiding this fight and was only planning on fighting Mikey after he gets his shit pushed in by Spence.

DvoXz03X4AAkCym.jpg

no, that's not my opinion. I think Loma WAS trying to get the fight; and I certainly don't think Mikey is shamelessly avoiding him, he just had different, lucrative options on the table and doesn't like working with Arum, which has made the situation difficult. You make it sound like Loma has been shamelessly avoiding this fight and was only planning on fighting Mikey after he gets his shit pushed in by Spence.
That's the narrative of Loma haters which is why I really wanted to see Garcia fight Loma first. There would be no excuses when Lomachenko handles Garcia. Now when Garcia loses to Lomachenko it will be after suffering a serious beating at Spence's hands. Loma haters will have an in-built response to why Loma beats Mikey.

Nothing about that picture is right. He looks soft, he can't pose, his stupid smile is only saved by that awful hair. Hopefully the after-picture is better.
That said, for all his bitch moves, I think he'll do well against Lomachenko if they fight.

Spence is too big but Garcia will do well enough in that fight too. He wouldn't have taken it if he didn't think he could win it, he never struck me as a guy would seek out danger like that. He might look awful in every way but his skill is legit and I think he'll surprise people.

Mikey went from the duck saying to the biggest balls in boxing after making this fight happen.

Why are we dissing his looks... ya'll are weird.

I'm going with the underdog in this one. Many bigger upsets have happened, and not just in boxing. wish him luck.
I wish I could bet money on him, but it's illegal in israel.

David Benavidez to face J’Leon Love on March 16th

People better be consistent about Mikey's greatness when Spence beats the hell out of him. I don't want to hear any excuses/minimization about Spence's win since Mikey is supposedly good enough to win this fight. This will be a great fight for Spence to prove that he is not just a big athletic WW but that he also has fantastic boxing skills. Can't wait till March so a lot of ridiculous narratives can be put to bed.

Last edited:
People better be consistent about Mikey's greatest when Spence beats the hell out of him. I don't want to hear any excuses/minimization about Spence's win since Mikey is supposedly good enough to win this fight. This will be a great fight for Spence to prove that he is not just a big athletic WW but that he also has fantastic boxing skills. Can't wait till March so a lot of ridiculous narratives can be put to bed.
Yeah Spence will be proven legit if he beats Garcia. Even though Garcia is the smaller man he will be no easy victory for Spence. I do see Spence destroying Garcia though, I just think it will be close at the beginning before Errol with his natural strength starts to take over. Spence has great stalking skills and Garcia has good countering ability. But Garcia's power hasn't looked to be as good against the Super LW's and I think that will be his undoing against Spence who is a big WW. Mikey skills should keep him in the fight until the middle rounds but from then on I think Spences equally good skills coupled with his size and strength will allow him to take over and put a real beating on Garcia. I just hope Garcia doesn't come out of it permanently damaged so he can fight Loma on an even playing field.

People better be consistent about Mikey's greatest when Spence beats the hell out of him. I don't want to hear any excuses/minimization about Spence's win since Mikey is supposedly good enough to win this fight. This will be a great fight for Spence to prove that he is not just a big athletic WW but that he also has fantastic boxing skills. Can't wait till March so a lot of ridiculous narratives can be put to bed.

I mean, the top WW in the world (as the majority see Spence as) should be expected to look pretty good against a natural LW who hasn't proven himself to be dominant even at LW.

I think it will be a close fight with even some highlights for Mikey in the early rounds. But Spence will eventually wear him out and KO him somewhere in the 6-9 round range.

People are overlooking Mikey.
He can win this fight.

Another fight where I dont want to see either guy lose. I mean Spence pretty much has to win to remain the bully he's become in the ring, and Mikey has to look game in a losing effort. I hate the fight because Mikey and Loma could have made an incredible night of boxing, but I just see Spence really hurting him inside 4. Mikey has tools but at WW fighting a killer... look, try to question Spence's resume if you want, but how he handled guys like Brook and Peterson was pretty fucking impressive. I thought those were good wins. Even if Spence should be getting names like Danny Garcia, Thurman, Crawford, Porter, he still ate reliable overachievers for lunch, he's a killer. Mikey better have done his homework because this is a bad man with skill at 147. Mikey has done absolutely fuck all at 147, and I'm a Garcia fan, but I just do not see how Mikey wins this. He might have a thing or two to surprise Spence with, but I kinda think Spence is used to barely noticing when WWs catch him and just mowing them down anyway like a terminator with no off switch. Hell I be genuinely surprised if Mikey can even get his attn

Yeah Spence will be proven legit if he beats Garcia. Even though Garcia is the smaller man he will be no easy victory for Spence. I do see Spence destroying Garcia though, I just think it will be close at the beginning before Errol with his natural strength starts to take over. Spence has great stalking skills and Garcia has good countering ability. But Garcia's power hasn't looked to be as good against the Super LW's and I think that will be his undoing against Spence who is a big WW. Mikey skills should keep him in the fight until the middle rounds but from then on I think Spences equally good skills coupled with his size and strength will allow him to take over and put a real beating on Garcia. I just hope Garcia doesn't come out of it permanently damaged so he can fight Loma on an even playing field.

Bingo, Mikey's a great fighter and will hang around until Spence gets his timing and distance down, but once that happens Mikey's gonna get the shit beat out of him. Spence is not just bigger he's better with more weapons, and is more versatile.

I mean, the top WW in the world (as the majority see Spence as) should be expected to look pretty good against a natural LW who hasn't proven himself to be dominant even at LW.

Yes but people are acting like Mikey poses a legitimate threat to defeat Spence and it just aint happening. So my counter is this, if Mikey is such a threat to Errol, when he gets the shit beat out of him I don't want to see any excuses. This should be considered a great win despite the size difference.

Back